Reviews for GATE: Thus the Chosen One Fought There
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2022
A family picture of Anakin, Tyuule, along with a bunny eared Luke and Leia must be commissioned. I'd do it myself if I wasn't so damn broke.
N2 chapter 17 . 8/16/2022
Please continue.
SaiyanLordDac chapter 17 . 7/13/2022
Who would've thought a crossover like this could work so damn well. I'll most definitely be keeping my eye on this story.
THATs1l3ntGUY chapter 17 . 6/19/2022
Last updated 2019 real sad boy hours right there.
VinTEB chapter 13 . 6/17/2022
Oh God Luke with BUNNY EARS AND TAIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
VinTEB chapter 9 . 6/17/2022
Doesn't mind trick only work on weak willed/minded people? How would it work against an apostle, or a goddess like Hardy? Especially a special forces agent that is trained to have an iron will that would never back down to any torture?
an old lurker chapter 17 . 5/27/2022
You have so many awesome stories. This one is still my favorite and I hope that you'll someday find the inspiration to continue it.
AnimeGoji91 chapter 17 . 4/26/2022
What about Palpatine what his plans for Anakin and his new friends of this planet and what it Anakin and Tyuule are going to stop Palpatine and become new Emperor and Empress of Galactic Empire and anit-heroes too with the help JSDF and Demi Humans too!?
major wallace chapter 17 . 12/9/2021
Nice work
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2021
...Moar?
BadCommissar chapter 5 . 8/10/2021
Why can't Zorzal be killed or written off in a way that's satisfying, ever?
BadCommissar chapter 3 . 8/10/2021
Thank you for avoiding the Tuka grief hallucinations plot.

It was awful.
BadCommissar chapter 2 . 8/10/2021
I like how Itami just goes.
"Human from space, yeah sure why wouldn't that happen? It's not like we're currently fighting Romans in a different world that we get into via a magic portal or anything!"

Just goes to show both sides here are encountering things too crazy to be true and just rolling with it.
Helluva Pawn chapter 17 . 5/5/2021
Happy Revenge of the Fifth!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2021