Reviews for GATE: Thus the Chosen One Fought There
Gwynx chapter 17 . 5/1
fuck how I loved reading this, it's a shame that I was abandoned :(
Primus2021 chapter 15 . 4/24
Imagine Mace Windu stepping through the GATE from Alnus Hill to Japan, and with cameras pointing at it from the Earth side of things, providing video feed to the homes of people watching all over the world, and then Samuel L Jackson steps through the gate! People will even think it's a giant hoax now, or Samuel L Jackson is going to be shouting an MF all over the place! Lol. Well either the gate or he gets off the spaceship...
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 4/23
Honestly I have to tell you, Rory Mercury being the godmother and honorary aunt of Luke and Leia Skywalker, both of whom are Force using bunny warriors, it's not the funniest thing I've ever heard today, I've been watching bapcat on YouTube, Noelle is one evil cat and funny... Lol.
Primus2021 chapter 9 . 4/23
President Dirrel being an idiot, it's synonymous with him being either president Trump or President George W bush. As an American I can truly say that both of them were idiots both of them were also technically blonde, and both of them were assholes, so either one of them could have been this guy... Also I did not vote for either one of them so they weren't MY president. I kind of wish the president of the United States was I think it was Thomas J Whitehill, he was the president from the Independence Day movie. Lol.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 4/23
Considering that this is an Anakin x Tyuuel story, I thought for sure he was going to Land close to the Bunny Warrior village and shave the Bunny Queen from the Evil Prick, er, I mean , yes prince, lol, before the start of the anime.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 4/23
Disarmed by a lightsaber, I hope Anakin does that to Zorzel!
SaiyanLordDac chapter 17 . 1/19
I pray for a 2024 revival of this story.
This will return someday. We just have to believe.
DracoKing30 chapter 17 . 12/24/2023
really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Deth Reader chapter 17 . 12/10/2023
Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep
Break forth from your grave eternally
I command you to rise
SaiyanLordDac chapter 17 . 6/13/2023
I still love this story and hope it will one day rise again.
heavyupdatewhen chapter 1 . 5/13/2023
It's been four years since you updated this fanfic, I really enjoyed this and would like to see what you plan for this story. If this is abandoned that's understandable.
heavyupdatewhen chapter 17 . 5/4/2023
May the 4th be with you all
Reader ZJ chapter 17 . 3/16/2023
Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2022
A family picture of Anakin, Tyuule, along with a bunny eared Luke and Leia must be commissioned. I'd do it myself if I wasn't so damn broke.