Reviews for Back Then
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Cool! Though...I'm not sure who Mitsukake is. Could you tell me please? -big puppy eyes- Sweet story and I love how you describe Sano. It fits him so well. Nice story, I like it alot!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Great character sketch of Anji. So little is written about him. I liked the "hot tears of anger"; great analogy to Anji's feelings. I do hope his soul finds a measure of peace.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
one of the beautiful things about reading fanfic is that i have the pooertunity to see characters, actions and situations through someone elses eyes... uniquely their own.

ginny
sueb262 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I don't know Mitsukake, but I love the little hint of mystery and synchronicity at the heart of this story. Anji is beautiful expressed here, his pain, his anger, his spirit. Beautiful.
Rae chan1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
please continue. (okay, so that was a bit childish, but hey.) i like it, i wanna see where it goes. ::huggles:: happy writing!

Rae chan
Akai Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Finally managing to get this thing reviewed, O_o

Anji has never been my favourite character, but he IS one that gets my sympathy. His rage, his passionate anger at the outrages of the world... I think you captured his mood really well.

The part with the jailer was nice. It's always good to see brightness at the end of the tunnel (er, when it's not a train, O_o), and I think Anji understands that he needs peace, not chaos, now.

Er... who's Mitsukake?

Anyway, great little ficlet, there, _ I enjoyed it greatly.