Reviews for Blood and Ink
Imaginary Color chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
This was very well-written! On the subject of Jadis's sister, I think giving her a name isn't a bad idea. It kinda depends on the story you write using her, though- if it's one from the perspective of Jadis's side, leaving her sister unnamed makes her seem more distant and like a force of nature, almost. But naming her might make more sense, in universe. So it could go either way. Anyway, great work!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I'm perfectly fine with the name. Helps us connect with the world and the character. A couple of typos (Cant it and he city) but otherwise a nice, somewhat chilling story. Keep writing
justok chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
I would go without a name. It makes the sister seem more hated. I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
supercode chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Great one shot! I'd say stay true to the novels. But that's just my opinion.
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
Wow! Really, I'm speechless! Okay, I will attempt to formulate a response to this anyway.
First, absolutely amazing job with the main OC! Seriously! Creating believable, realistic OC's is so difficult and you do it so beautifully here.
I think I like how Jadis' sister remains unnamed. I would love to see you write more Charn/Jadis centric stuff, especially considering that you do it so VERY well, but I think it does make it somehow more powerful if her sister is unnamed. It almost makes it seem like her name is a curse, or has somehow been erased by the use of the Deplorable Word...not sure if it works like that, but that's sort of my personal headcannon :-)
Great story! Hope to read more from you!
Cheers,