Reviews for The Waiting Game
Blue Hedwig chapter 4 . 3/22
In the name of Helga's saggy tits, please finish it!
Bro u have to finish this plzzz
Arnel 63 chapter 4 . 9/19/2019
You can't stop there! Your readers are anxious to find out what happens next and I'm one of them! I feel so sorry for poor Teddy. He's finally at the brink of finding out what's the matter with his feelings for Victoire and with the sudden intrusion of James and Fred, she's thrown him for a loop because I'm almost certain that she's overthinking the situation and not letting herself get carried away. It would really be nice if you could help her and your readers come to some sort of conclusion. Please finish this story. It's too good to leave it where it is.
Ray chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
Still a fan of this story! Hope you will add the last chapter - your writing is so much fun to read. I love the character development so far, and can’t wait to see how it all ends!
Lexie500 chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
Please please update this soon. You are an amazing writer and I absolutely adore this story. I need more!
FonksJu chapter 4 . 2/8/2019
PLEASE I NEED MORE
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/23/2019
Hi there,
it‘s still me. Every once in a while I check whether you updated this story because I like it so much and would love to read the next chapter.
I think that you are a very talented writer and I am happy to have discovered your stories. Thank you very much for writing and for sharing them!
Fugacity7 chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
Try something unexpected - have them realize they can't be without each other and elope before they consummate the relationship. That would certainly surprise most of the readers. The question is if you have the talent to make it believable...

Probably not - not many authors do - but it would be nice to see a good attempt.
Ray chapter 4 . 12/15/2018
Thank you for the shout out! :)
Loved this chapter - can't wait to read Victoire's perspective on what went wrong during that kiss.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Sarah chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
Hi dear, it is my pleasure to review your story. Thanks for writing it!
I am so curious as to why Victoire suddenly changed her mind. I am torn between guessing what will happen and leaving it entirely up to you. I think I will simply do the latter, since I am sure that I will like whatever it is you thought of.
I absolutely adore Teddy as you write him. He seems so genuine in his affection for Victoire. What a great idea to have him subconsciously turn his hair purple. It’s a lovely gesture that shows how much she matters to him and how well he knows her.
See you next time!
guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
this story is so lovely, thank you so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2018
I am so in love with this story. Please keep updating. Your writing is flawless and the way that you keep the narrative flowing is just perfect. The only thing I need from you is MORE, please.

Keep doing what you are great at. The world needs more people with passion and talent in what they do.
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/29/2018
I just reread the whole story and was surprised at how I could have missed the great ending to the third chapter. Teddy staying in the cupboard and turning the lights off was such a vivid picture and so definitely in character.
Did I already tell you that I really enjoyed that Victoire works with Percy? Whithout realising it, I had expected her to do something as extravagant as playing Quidditch because it is rare to read a fanfiction where the main characters doesn’t. However, after my initial surprise I really enjoyed it because it fits with your description of Victoire as someone who has never acted on the benefits that come with being a Weasley and part-Vela.

I am looking forward to the next chapter and I wouldn’t at all be opposed to read some smut in it. But, just so you know and don’t feel pressured, I am sure you’ll make this story great, no matter what you’ll write or when you’ll update.

FonksJu chapter 3 . 11/13/2018
You're a great writer and what an interesting plot on the development of this two character's relationship ! Can't wait for the next update!
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/6/2018
Hello dear! Thank you, this chapter was awesome! I can’t wait to find out what will happen next. I’m sorry that this review is so short. The next one will be longer, i promise. Best, S