Reviews for The Clay Soldier
Evilkat23 chapter 34 . 3/18/2019
okay! wow! that Cliffhanger tho! I love it so much!

I do kind of like how you added the whole "Twigleg took the other part with him." bit as well.

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but in my own mind Half bloods can enter a church. they just get dizzy/ have a headache. but that's my own thought on the matter.

Either way I was very pleased and happy with this ending and can't wait to read more of your works.
Evilkat23 chapter 31 . 3/12/2019
alright, I remembered to review this time. You show more restraint than I. yes you typed the F word in another language but you still made sure to censor it.

I curse when I feel that sentence need that little spice so... all the time lol!

and Twigleg scolding Hothbrodd about it is just funny to me. it was nice to see Atticus and his children again. I do wish I could have given Jason some more character other than "sickly". hopefully "never easy" will help me fill in that gap lol.

all and all great chapter!
Evilkat23 chapter 29 . 2/8/2019
I KNEW you would bring up that Russian video! XD I've seen it myself.

you know he crushes the homunculus with a book? and my thought was ... if Twigleg ever saw that video there'd be silence ... then just a high pitch sob from Twigleg.

I'm glad you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter
Evilkat23 chapter 26 . 1/20/2019
you know. as a kid (I thought of a lot of things as a kid lol) I had wondered if Ben was technically a fabulous creature because he is the dragon rider. or in you're case a particular.

as an adult I can say no he's not a fabulous creature lol. but it is interesting to see if he's a particular or not.
Evilkat23 chapter 18 . 11/21/2018
oh, you brought up something I never thought about the ravens. I honestly just figured they vanished with Nettlebrand. well, it's good to see them get some form of redemption here
Evilkat23 chapter 17 . 11/18/2018
I'm not gonna lie. I got just a tad confused. I understand that Spotswode (or as I call him Mr. Spot) is a shapeshifter? yes? and that he is also Foulweather? or not? I'm so sorry. I do love this story but this chapter just flipped me sideways almost.

I think I need to read Mrs. peregrine's home for peculiar children lol.

but like I said I still love this story and look forward to the next chapter
Evilkat23 chapter 9 . 10/28/2018
nice! two chapters in one day! I love it! i really liked these last two chapters I thought they were both very good. but forgive me if in wrong wasn't it Ivan who admitted to stealing before?

I wonder (and hope) you bring the foulweathers into a hit more light because now I'm really interested.
Evilkat23 chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
hey. just writing to say good jobI'm still loving this story and honestly I find the way you write Ben's dialogue rather cute lol. I don't know what it is. I almost can't wait for the next chapter.

oh, real quick. I'm sure you noticed that I'm probably keeping my Ben British. its manly because through the whole series he's been British (okay, not strictly as you noticed) but you get it. lol. I should probably ask for a few pointers