Reviews for Snagging The Line
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Well, Ithink sam was quiet within her rights! I'd react thesame way if i found my best friedn had borken into my house to take photos, it's my bussisness, and in that situation they didn't tell jonas, he got pulled into iy. Of course they were'nt going to go blurt it pout to everyone.

I love the series though ( read them all in order) you always left it at a cliffy that i was racing to get to the next story, is there anymore to come?
Ladygrev chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
PLease more! i know its been a while, but you have to continue this! i'm desperate!
StarSapphire904 chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
u have 2 write more u just have 2 it's getting very interesting now so u have 2 write even more then u wanted 2... jk but u have 2 or i'll hunt u down and... u will write more

Snake Head

ps: more more more more more
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
tee hee! anohter ggod sequel! this little series of yours is very good! every single one of them! hehe! keep tehm goming please! you cant leave it on this cliffhanger! ill be frced to torture you into it other wise! MWOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! :p:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Prof chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More!
movielover03 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I always thought that it would be Janet and Daniel but Daniel is... unavable. You work with what you got. Good work and I like the almost catfight. Keep up the bad jonas thoughts and your work's okay too.
Glinda chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Oh what a tangled web they weave... :)