Reviews for Democracy
funkyduckfoot chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Stannis is the one true king chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Loved it, Neville is the clear bad guy here and I'm glad he got what was coming.
theflowofmusic chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Oh, that ending was nicely done. I find it very telling that a lot of reviewers dislike that the "villain" won.
larsdewit chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
While i have never really hated hermione i also never really liked her, this fic however made me loathe her your portrayal of the politics behind everything was great and the only complaint i had is that the bitch won in the end
OfInkAndQuill chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
I've got to give it to you. You made me hate Hermione and co. in this story. Funny thing is I probably would have agreed with her actions normally. Bravo. Great writing
Insanity Lord chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Oh my god.

That final line.

It's perfect. Bwahahahahahahhaahha.
Lucis Ambulo chapter 5 . 9/27/2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

F***ing awesome!
dew17 chapter 5 . 9/27/2018
Not a bad story. Your Hermione "By any means necessary" Grainger was ... well let's just say you actually made me dislike Hermione, so congratulations. Since you are sort of following the French Revolution scenario...in the future Hermione and company will have their heads stuck on pikes by the very mob they formulated and threatened to unleash.
Schnuff chapter 5 . 9/27/2018
Very good story.
One of the (many) problems I have with most stories
is that they just end with the killing of some bad guys and...everything is OK...but that's never happens.
The same guys are still in power.

So thanks for writing this story.
ranelone229 chapter 5 . 9/27/2018
That last line made me crack up. Excellent read and thank you for a marvelous piece of entertainment. 10/10.
Pietersielie chapter 5 . 9/27/2018
Almost 40k words for that last sentence? Worth it. Thanks for sharing this entertaining short story! :) It was well written and kept me hooked all the way through.
Scenics chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
i like it but it pain me to see daphne with someone else. sorry but a heartfelt haphne fan
Lola Smith chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
I had a whole paragraph planned for how much I loved this story but I can’t remeber any of it because the last line killed me! I can’t even, oh my god, it’s perfect. Everything about this is perfect.
jaydubya338 chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
you know, I have never liked 3 characters in any of the Harry Potter Fanfics or the original stories. Ginny, Ron and Hermione. This story just adds to my disgust with the characters. There are so many ways you could have finished this story without the villains winning. And to have Harry going along with them. hehehe. I know my opinion sure as hell doesn't make any difference by these are my feelings.
chc91776 chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
I applaud the effort and the concept.. the execution was a bit off.. Firstly when did Hermione take her NEWTS? why didnt Harry take them as well?
The concept of Harry and Ron being Aurors with out NEWTS how is it different from purebloods being shown favoritism?
Got a tad carried away with the snarling and teeth clenching..
BTW what did Ron really do byt run away when it got hard? we forget JKR glossed over what happened at Hogwarts and in interviews and whatnot we know Neville was at the front of the resistance so it make it clear by some reviews that people only watched the films.
to sum it up i enjoyed your writing style but it really felt that Harry and his cohorts felt a little too entitled and Hermiones Oath at the beginning should of prevented her from acting out against the Wizengomot
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »