Reviews for Democracy
Bleucasey chapter 5 . 11/5/2021
this was great and i loved it. im a sucker for political drama. and that last line was mana to my soul
Ericaldrius chapter 5 . 10/21/2021
Have I reviewed this before?

I have read this more than a dozen times. It is, truly, one of the best stories I have ever read. Top 10 without a doubt.

Insert wide variety of emojis here.

Thank you so much for writing. This is wonderful, I have read it several times and am sorry I have not told you you how much I liked it.

Ericaldrius
AntaresBlackFerz chapter 5 . 9/20/2021
This was very interesting. My only complaint, if it can be called that, is that I feel like Neville wouldn't go down this path. That even if all his values were as depicted here, sooner rather than later he'd get a moment when he'd be like "all my friends and all the good people I know are against me. Am I in the wrong?" and then change his mind and be the Neville we all know and love.
But more interestingly, I went to check out the other reviews, and was quite surprised at the calls of "Hermione bashing" in this. I mean, apart from the fact that she "sneers" a lot, which I think is a bit odd, there's not really bashing. Yes, she's determined, and yes, Neville thinks she's a bitch, but... she's not actually a bitch in this. She's fighting for what's right. Or are all these reviewers living outside democracies and saying let's give power to the aristocracy? I can see canon Hermione doing precisely what she's doing here, and of course she's enjoying herself sticking it to the aristocrats. Idk, I didn't really see much bashing in this... odd xD
Anyway, great story, cool idea, and although my bloody side did want it to break into all out civil war, I'm glad you went the peaceful way and ended things with an election. So much more civilised :)
MournfulDuchess chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
i actually hated this fic. not in the way it was written fabulously written but it ground my gears so much that they ended up basically being held hostage by hermione and her supporters. is just made me so mad.
UnlimitedPastryWorks chapter 5 . 7/25/2021
A lot of people said Hermione was shrill and obnoxious, but I never felt that way. I truly think this is one of the best fics there is, thank you for writing it!
GreenTea4062 chapter 5 . 7/12/2021
Whoa I now hate Hermione. I just can't like someone who... overly believes everything they believe.
YDdraigGoch94 chapter 5 . 6/25/2021
Cool. But who’s the impostor polyjuiced as Neville?
Jillian A.K chapter 5 . 6/21/2021
Wow. This was interesting. I see Neville as OOC for going down that path, but I understand you needed someone sympathetic to be Hermione's foil. Great fic!

Though I am curious why the two hatters mentioned in Ch. 1 weren't able to compete successfully, lol. Maybe a one-shot explaining how they fail basic economics or something hilarious?
Kurogami Mika chapter 5 . 6/16/2021
Thank you for the beautifully written story.
I love fics where an prejudiced person gets taken down soundly.
JM0RIARTY chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
go Hermione! Neville is very well written. And I just love Harry, Ron and Ginny being even more radical than Hermione (well not really, but in Nevilles eyes they are) I like political fanfics so thank you for sharing
JM
Lilly1127 chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
Wow...this is very creative, but serious Granger bashing.
Decisions Decisions chapter 5 . 5/20/2021
I agree with Hermione.
Dangerouse chapter 5 . 5/16/2021
just finished another re-read of this fic. it's great! thanks for writing and sharing
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 5 . 5/15/2021
Nice read although I am quite saddened that you made Neville into such a sorry character
Homarid chapter 5 . 4/25/2021
It was strange to read about a character on the losing side. Normally I would be more upset, but I wanted him to lose. Thank you for the fun story.
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »