Reviews for Democracy
Magic Blue chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
An another great story ! Bring democracy in the British wizarding society, an original strand. I really like that you choose the point of view of Neville for this story, even if I've hated a bit Neville when he made Luna cried. The step by step process was more than satisfactory to follow this revolution.
Man, Hermione was good, she anticipated every one of the actions and reactions of the Greengrass Circle. Speaking of, did she had a spy in the pureblood side or was she three moves head of them all the time ?
Love the end and the final line xD
Penreef chapter 5 . 5/28/2020
Very well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2020
I think someone should go back to the last chapter and give Luna a huge hug.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2020
And here's Neville not liking the truth, well, the tiny bit that's seeping into his brain.

It's awful seeing Neville's character being attacked in such a way but the way it's being presented makes it seem like it really could be a logical progression for him.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2020
Annnd there's Neville digging his own hole even deeper.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Ah, so Neville is a closet bigot. Lovely.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
I actually feel a bit sorry for Neville here, how quickly any chance of being with Hannah is being ruined. Though he find Daphne attractive, it doesn't seem like he likes her all that much. She comes across as pretty vapid.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
Hermione violated her oath to support Wizarding laws and traditions as soon as she took it. She may not have deliberately foresworn herself, but since she doesn’t know Wizarding etiquette nor traditions (never having been taught) she can’t uphold those traditions. The few she knows she disagrees with.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Poor Hermione. She and Neville are BOTH right, which is an awkward situation for them and everyone around them.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 4/13/2020
Poor Luna she seems so very much alone here, and having some of her few friends feuding, must break her heart, I hope she will find happiness.
Snarry4life chapter 5 . 3/20/2020
I hate politics, but I've learnt so much from reading Harry Potter Fanfiction... All I can say about this story was that it was well written and one big cat fight..
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 3/14/2020
I just read through this on SB after it got linked in a thead; I did like the way you showed this from Neville's POV, though the additional discussion definitely added a lot to my understanding of the whole situation that couldn't be found in the story chapters
Sun struck chapter 5 . 3/14/2020
Wow, an absolute gem. This is actually one of the best fics I have ever read.
The Woolly Llama chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
Aw, I just want to give Luna a hug and some jelly babies or gummy bears.
The Woolly Llama chapter 2 . 3/6/2020
This makes a really good argument why echo chambers are so dangerous.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »