Reviews for Democracy
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2020
Annnd there's Neville digging his own hole even deeper.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Ah, so Neville is a closet bigot. Lovely.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
I actually feel a bit sorry for Neville here, how quickly any chance of being with Hannah is being ruined. Though he find Daphne attractive, it doesn't seem like he likes her all that much. She comes across as pretty vapid.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
Hermione violated her oath to support Wizarding laws and traditions as soon as she took it. She may not have deliberately foresworn herself, but since she doesn’t know Wizarding etiquette nor traditions (never having been taught) she can’t uphold those traditions. The few she knows she disagrees with.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Poor Hermione. She and Neville are BOTH right, which is an awkward situation for them and everyone around them.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 4/13/2020
Poor Luna she seems so very much alone here, and having some of her few friends feuding, must break her heart, I hope she will find happiness.
Snarry4life chapter 5 . 3/20/2020
I hate politics, but I've learnt so much from reading Harry Potter Fanfiction... All I can say about this story was that it was well written and one big cat fight..
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 3/14/2020
I just read through this on SB after it got linked in a thead; I did like the way you showed this from Neville's POV, though the additional discussion definitely added a lot to my understanding of the whole situation that couldn't be found in the story chapters
Sun struck chapter 5 . 3/14/2020
Wow, an absolute gem. This is actually one of the best fics I have ever read.
The Woolly Llama chapter 3 . 3/6/2020
Aw, I just want to give Luna a hug and some jelly babies or gummy bears.
The Woolly Llama chapter 2 . 3/6/2020
This makes a really good argument why echo chambers are so dangerous.
reality deviant chapter 5 . 3/2/2020
the story is interesting, and all too likely future pov. But i tihnk it would have been better for the country if Neville and Hermione were to compromise and meet in the middle from the start-with the idea of a duel parliament, wizengamot as a ' house of lords' and an additional body, like ' house of commons' that would be entirely electorial. wether they would have different functions like the UK examples, or be fused into a single senate, is a debatable matter...
atlantis2000 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
Nice story, well deserves a read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2020