Reviews for This is gonna be fun
Qynten Irelan chapter 24 . 11/13
I suggest people don’t read this while at church or attending a funeral because you’re gonna laugh your ass off. Great job so far to the author I can’t help but love reading this.
Aryen-Dono chapter 24 . 11/12
I haven’t read a story that made me laugh this much in a while. This is a masterpiece and I loved every chapter.
marta23-ortiz chapter 24 . 10/17
hello how are you, I would like to know when you will update the fic, I want to see more spade craziness.
newchu chapter 24 . 10/11
this is a work of art, is there gonna be another chapter?
DeathByNeko chapter 24 . 10/7
. . . . I'm so lost and sooooo confused! But I love it the same
Heir of Cthulhu chapter 24 . 10/2
Damn so awesome bro. looking forward to more from you...
Random Wingithingy chapter 24 . 9/26
Oh this chapter made me smile alright - totally was not expecting that lmaooo. I was kinda expecting Marco to be "Polo the Pineapple" but you know what, Pigeon works too. And I bet the conspiracy theorists are totally going to start drawing connections between "Gold" Rayleigh and "Gold" Rogers lol. About the delay - please don't be sorry! Life does that sometimes, and just the fact that you've given us this masterpiece is enough to be thankful for, not to mention the fact that you are still updating it! I...totally missed this chapter when it came out for some reason, but now that I've found it, I definitely enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to what shenanigans this bunch is going to get into next! Thanks for the chapter! 3
DarkCielo27 chapter 1 . 9/24
Beautiful
Leseratte14 chapter 24 . 9/18
I died. I got so many stares because i couldnt stop laughing. This is a masterpiece which brought me so much joy. I had tears in my eyes from all the laughing.
T149Man chapter 24 . 9/16
Brilliant stuff!
Hahaha! Good chapter
Update
isleeping chapter 24 . 8/24
You have made me laugh my ass off and spill my beer.

Luffyswife05 chapter 24 . 8/17
Oh por dios, ha sido la historia más hermosa que he leído en mucho tiempo, muchas gracias por crearla, y por favor, no lo dejes, continúa escribiendo para salvaguardar mi cordura, está historia es magistral, una completa obra de arte, soy tu fan.
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 24 . 8/8
xD
A.G Herz chapter 24 . 8/4
This story never fails to make me laugh! this was fun! when I'm in need of cheering I read it again. thank you for uploading!