Reviews for This is gonna be fun
Nai Darkor chapter 3 . 9/6/2023
That’s just pure genius.
Nai Darkor chapter 2 . 9/6/2023
I like the chapter. But please no Marco-Ace pairing. There’s too much already.
Nai Darkor chapter 1 . 9/6/2023
I love the idea but please don’t pair him with Marco.
nahhhhh chapter 24 . 8/29/2023
it made me die of laughter
sweetsnakes chapter 24 . 7/29/2023
Think you could let Katakuri in on the fun. To release some stress from being the perfect child. Maybe have him mention to Big News Morgan that the shipwrights of the Yonko were going to have a competition to make the best Lady Spade statue. Maybe lead some of his more artistic siblings onto some of Shanks terf with spray paint and glitter.
Mikazuki Augus1 chapter 24 . 7/17/2023
please continue this wonderful fanfic
it makes my day whenever i read this
RedRanger chapter 24 . 6/22/2023
This is now my reason for living I don’t care this is one of the funniest things I’ve read in ages I hope you’ll update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2023
Two things one: I was like "they should say shanks is in love with garp lol" AND BOOM THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! also two: this is literally my favorite fanfiction ever! The chaos was amazing!
Just a mob passin by chapter 24 . 4/12/2023
Thank you, thank you for this chapter! ️ It was a fun ride
su chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
I really like this article and would like more people to see it. Can you authorize it to be reprinted on a Chinese platform with the author and article name marked, and a link to ff attached.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2023
I have to come back not only because I needed to laugh but above all to read Garp's Usopp moment.
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 2/9/2023
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! This is my favorite story of Ace! I look forward to reading more!
Turtletipper123 chapter 24 . 12/23/2022
Holy fuck this is hilarious. thank you for writing this masterpiece and I hope you decide to write more at some point.
ClutchShadow chapter 24 . 11/13/2022
I suggest people don’t read this while at church or attending a funeral because you’re gonna laugh your ass off. Great job so far to the author I can’t help but love reading this.
Aryen-Dono chapter 24 . 11/12/2022
I haven’t read a story that made me laugh this much in a while. This is a masterpiece and I loved every chapter.
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »