Reviews for This is gonna be fun
sweetsnakes chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
I nearly choked on my drink at the description of the photo. Continue the good work.
Grizzly98 chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
*cackles* Oh that was fucking ingenious and hilarious. I can't wait to see what else Ace has in store for the Marines
Nachuu chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
Oh boy and Ace started to make the marines suffered. Well they deserve it especially that one magma bastard I hope he suffered more than anyone else here. Lol. Annnddd regarding about Ace's first mate's name I think it was Masked Deuce. Thank you for the update. Can't wait for more.
GolDEin13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
Afraid of cushions? That's really hilarious.. Hahaha... While I don't really have problems with MarcoxAce, I just hope this one is not... I'm not really fan of romance... Since this story genre is mainly humor and drama, I really hope it isn't romance... Please confirm it...
LittleOneTale chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
Yes. Love. Going to be checking back everyday ty!
lknjsadoi chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
The part with getting the tattoo started to sound just a bit MarcoxAce so I'm a bit worried about that. Can you confirm if it will or not be?
Eyilin chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
Oh oh, Ace really hold a grudge on the marines ! good !
LittleOneTale chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
I love this. I love Ace and marine ford literally ripped my heart out and tore it to shreds. Go make them suffer.
Eyilin chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Finally a fiction when it's Ace who is coming back in time !
Nachuu chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Really love this kind of plot. Thanks for writing this can't wait for more because Ace is a cinammon roll baby that deserves to live.
AstralSakura chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Portgas D. Ace never dies, baby!;)
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59