Reviews for The Farthest One from Home
MsTinkietoys chapter 23 . 5/31/2019
This was one of the best ones I've ever read! You have an amazing talent!
ImagiNation Fury chapter 23 . 3/23/2019
I have to say, this was a very well written story! 0.0 I enjoyed reading this so much!
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 23 . 1/20/2019
Your writing is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing this.
Violetti chapter 23 . 1/16/2019
Wow! This is a masterpiece! Thank you so much for writing it! I have always said that some of the best fanfiction on the net is in the Transformers fandom. You did not disapoint!
Chagrined chapter 23 . 10/15/2018
Fuck man, this was brillant, amazingly well written. I teared up like a baby when the raven landed on Bee. I look forward to reading more of your works!
Horses and Giant Robots chapter 23 . 10/15/2018
Thank you for writing this story. It was really good, and you're welcome.
Horses and Giant Robots chapter 22 . 10/13/2018
Getting into the series now.
Horses and Giant Robots chapter 21 . 10/12/2018
Luckily, that was a Decepticon mistake. :-)
Chagrined chapter 20 . 10/12/2018
Man I had to stop myself from grinning at the mention of Soundwave, lmao I love our boy Bee, but Soundwave is my favorite.
Horses and Giant Robots chapter 19 . 10/11/2018
Yay! They met!
Cao dreams in books chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
And here's come Ratchet and first I was like "aw poor old mech" to OH MY GOODNESS, I mean the guy is facing Bumblebee who apparently lost his mind, just dear heaven how do you manage to have such good ideas ?! I really love the introspection in Ratchet's mind, I want to give him a hug so bad. And the last line of the chapter? IT BLEW MY MIND. Seriously I was internally screaming at how good (I don't really know how to explain it better sorry) it ended. So thank you for this moment of reading!
Horses and Giant Robots chapter 17 . 10/8/2018
When are 'Bee and Ratchet gonna meet?
Cao dreams in books chapter 16 . 10/7/2018
That's... that's so heart breaking. The cruelty of war is shown in every line of this chapter and seeing Bumblebee alone again, and the last phrase which is still ringing in my head... I stopped breathing for a few seconds.
Boy was that an intense reading. Thank you.
Cao dreams in books chapter 14 . 10/6/2018
Wow. Just... Wow. Your story is amazing in all the ways possible. The introspection of the characters is great, the way you describe Cybertron, its war and its consequences on the bots, the whole characterisation of Bumblebee, his feelings and experiences on Earth (the part with the ravens was perfect and very interesting), the fact that Autobots know they are too powerful, all of this is awesome, told with an astonishing narrative. This story is incredible and deserves far more recognition. For me it's one of the best I have ever read.
A huge thank you for this moment of reading. I really, really appreciated it and I will patiently wait for what comes next :)
See you soon!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 14 . 10/5/2018
I'm glad he spared Jax. Not because Jax deserved it, but it would have hurt Bee more to kill him.

It makes me wonder when they arrived. Are you going to give us a hint or two?