Reviews for Unfit
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 11 . 10/13
Open endings always felt lazy to me...all that build up for nothing?!
"Mom, dad, please stop fighting,"
TenTen has no fear
This is good!
Rubberization chapter 11 . 8/17
Bittersweet beyond belief. I like how you paced it all the way through. A bit rough with the open ending but I see why you did it that way. Kinda wishing we could get a sequel of maybe just shorts showing them interact over time.
edoabb chapter 6 . 5/20
Please don't actually let them win against the Akatsuki... I mean a team of two is strong enough to capture a Kage in his own village, moreover Sasuke isn't even that strong in this fic, I mean no mangekyou or rinnegan, no training and modifications made by a Sannin and no extra determination to kill brother, he could be a jounin top, not even Kakashi level.
Panda.k1ng chapter 11 . 2/6
I think Naruto should just leave the village with Kushina ad Tenten in tow. Fucking liars. All of them.
devmishra1234gmail.com chapter 11 . 2/5
Great writing...although a short fic..it portrays character and emotions perfectly...i don't know why...but I felt like Naruto should have gone to akastuki and give em the kyubii and died to fuck everyone up...so they stew in their own gulit and die in th end...perfect punishment for everyone...I always feel like Naruto is a puppet in these type of situations...

Seriously I would know what to do with a mother at 16...I would probably try to get over it and live my life without the infulence of everyone...maybe leave the place and start anew somewhere else...from my point of view...at that point nothing can be done to make it alright...Kakashi is probably right in his opinion to forget about it...although if he stayed in konoha...I imagine it would be hell for him at that point...
God, Naruto always has to get the worst of it. Honestly, why couldn't you have just made the kid leave, go find happiness away from all the cowards (you know who) and liars. Why did have to end it like that? This ending really doesn't fit with what was established.

And the ending doesn't help either, good lord. It's alright, but the fact that you ended here is a horrific kick in the nuts.
FinalityOne chapter 11 . 2/2
First, before anything; halle-freaking-lujah for Sasuke and Tenten, for actually being awesome people and not A) Bashed Trash, and B) Useless.

The ending is spineless. Holy crap, but going through this, is such an f'ing cop-out to bring the arguably most important part of the story and making it so wishy-washy, make your own conclusion, especially with no sequel or anything ending to that effect.

Honestly, I feel almost nauseated at the sheer amount of loathing this made me produce for some of my beloved fictional characters in this category. God almighty.

I mean, congrats on making Kushina a useless, cowardly worm that quite honestly should've died and rotted in hell with Minato taking her place as a hopefully decent example of a parent/caregiver/whatever you want to call it; Mikoto a good for-nothing that only cares about that red-head nookie and not, you know, said nookie's son that experienced nothing but hardship through his entire life; Sarutobi and Tsunade for straight up deceitful pieces of garbage and Jiraiya for not once in his life standing up for his godson until the last possible moment.

All of these... I honestly want to scream I don't know how to describe this without resorting to pure vulgarity... people, causing nothing but pain for Naruto whilst deciding everything for him. DOES HE NOT DESERVE LOVE AND STABILITY TOO? LITERALLY WTF THAT THEY CAN PULL THIS CRAP AND GET AWAY WITH IT JESUS CHRIST.

I physically wish I could delete this from my head, just so maybe my blood pressure could lower.

But above all else, I just feel heartbroken for Kakashi. Having that permanently etched into your head. He may have come across an a*hole, but at least you feel that he tried, but couldn't do more for Naruto because of his own trauma.

I hate this so freaking much. I need to vomit, what's been done to these characters.
Warrior of the Shadows chapter 11 . 1/1
I read this in one go and I just have to say, damn. This is incredibly well written. You could’ve cut out every author’s note and it wouldn’t have changed how to story appeared to me. You captured these characters extremely well. Bravo
Kittona chapter 11 . 12/21/2020
I really enjoyed thisit's an idea I've never even thought about, let alone seen done before. thanks for the read!
sumiko808 chapter 11 . 11/29/2020
Damn a fucking masterpiece. The ending got me fucked up but it’s poetic.. and it’s so heartbreaking to see this from the outside in; all sides, every perspective it’s not easy... and postpartum pregnancy depression is real. Of course it doesn’t justify her actions but it... ya know... damn really good fic right here *golf claps*
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2020
Thanks for the story. It was really heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2020
Didn't Kushina see their aggressor(Obito)? Wouldn't that free the Uchihas from their suspicions? The Uchihas were blamed because no one knew who the aggressor was. With Kushina as the witness that it wasn't someone in Konoha, I would have thought, the massacre wouldn't happen...
killerstreak chapter 11 . 9/2/2020
I know that this fic is not getting the same love that some of the other fics do and I also know that some people do not agree with what you've portrayed the characters as , I however will say this is probably one of the best fics I've read on this site and it made me contemplate about the fic. The interactions of characters was amazingly written and I loved the whole concept. I would love to read an epilogue. Thank you for writing this.
PS. I don't normally write reviews but had to write for this fic.