Reviews for A Ripple In Reality
Burnzs chapter 1 . 1/7
great story. really good read. off topic though, petering out seems like it might fit your chapter theme.
Jason R Shelton chapter 7 . 12/28/2021
should have had Harry be displaced after the Battle of Hogwarts. the magic or whatever caused that to happen could have de-aged him for the plot, but he still would have had the knowledge of dealing with terrorists.
Vansmoke chapter 7 . 11/24/2021
man, gotta admit it's great. just hoping it won't end up with slash. please!
and come back soon.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
I've enjoyed this story, but your last update was January 2020. Please, if possible, come back and finish Harry's story.
Papa bless chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
You think the sequels are better than the prequels? Smh my head
Geek-God of Speed chapter 7 . 8/31/2021
This was damn near perfect, but it’s so close I can’t spot any issues on the first read through, damn shame it’s so short
Ctenophora chapter 7 . 8/28/2021
Hey
It's a really good story, I hope it will continue.
Looking forward for Clint's report on failing to adopt and Furys reaction. And on Stephen meeting Stark. And else
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 8/2/2021
I had be hesitating about reviewing this storhy mainly because of Barton. It's not that I dislike him, but I certainly don't like him enough to want him to be a close person to Harry, much less his adoptive father. But now that's it's out of the way, I can assuredly say I love this story.

I love how Harry befriended Peter and they understood they both went through hard times. I love how he learns this world mystic arts while teaching his home's magic from and to Strange. I also love that they became a family.

I love Stark and I'm glad they're both on the same wavelength when it comes to protecting Peter.

I love this story! Thank you. Look forward to more if you ever decide to come back to fanfictions.
SunPho3n1x chapter 7 . 7/4/2021
I absolutely love this story! I really like Harry’s friendship with Peter as well as his teaching relationship with Dr. Strange. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2021
I just found your story and I love it! Best of luck on school and the internships, you have no idea the joy it gave me after a long day of work. I do hope you continue if not, best of luck
jules367 chapter 7 . 6/21/2021
Really love this story! I saw in your profile that you've given up in writing, which is sad. This seemed like a very promising story.
SilverLightning26 chapter 7 . 5/4/2021
Yay. I've been looking for a good Harry-Peter friendship fic. This is the first one I've found and I'm enjoying how it's going so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
bluenilote chapter 7 . 3/28/2021
I've read this story so many times. It's great! Wish there were updates. Harry is independent and a BAMF, and the storyline is catchy.
acelaya chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
no no, I'm most definitely alarmed as well
CassielCerulean chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
anyone else slightly alarmed by the comment just below mine ? Or is it just me ...