Reviews for A Ripple In Reality
curlyfri24 chapter 7 . 10/12
This story is awesome! I can’t wait for more interactions between Harry and Stephen! I love fics where Harry gets a father figure. :) ;)
Anna chapter 7 . 9/8
Oooh, really great chapters!
becky chapter 7 . 8/31
I've been holding off reading this story for a while waiting for more update. Today I gave into temptation and read it and now I want more. Please don't abandon this story
The Quincy chapter 7 . 8/31
can you imagine when Stark and Strange meet each other with Peter and Harry at their side. surely there's conversation about "my kid is better than your kid".

I hope you're doing alright right now and please continue this amazing story. this crossover is truly brilliant.
Anne chapter 7 . 7/25
Continúa escribiendo por favor, es muy bueno
kittyranma chapter 7 . 7/16
Very intriguing, I look forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Marcus Rowland chapter 7 . 7/1
Interesting take on Harry in the MCU - makes a change from the usual SUPER! POWERFUL! MOD! stuff, I'll be very interested to see where it goes.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 6/12
Great job mixing the universes. I’m enjoying it.

I hope you are safe and well amidst all the insanity plaguing the planet these days. Hopefully your Bachelor degree wasn’t too affected.

Just fyi, you changed Clint to Clive when he introduced himself to Dr Strange. A few other minor words incorrect, but not too bad.
CharmingButIrrational chapter 2 . 5/11
...but why would they place him in an orphanage that quickly and send him straight to school. They would be spending weeks trying to find him in their system and when they didn't they would still keep him locked up. Sure he doesn't look and sound south american or muslim but after 9/11 they wouldn't just not keep him locked up. As far as I'm aware 9/11 and all of the consequences happened in the mcu. That's what iron man 1 and 3, winter soldier and civil war were kinda about.
crankypants16 chapter 7 . 5/6
Great update. Thank you!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 7 . 4/29
OMG, I am loving this. Stephen adopting, or being a parent in general to Harry was what I was looking for in this time of great boredom. I sincerely thank you for posting this on here to share and please only continue when you have the time.
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 7 . 4/20
Awesome fic! Excited to see where you take it :)
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 4/10
great story so far, i hope you continue soon.
victoria chapter 7 . 3/29
love this its brilliant please update again soon.
SamZYJ chapter 7 . 3/25
Really love the update soon!Many kisses