Reviews for Turning Into
Menshi chapter 1 . 1/4
Dammit. You almost got me! Good one, though!
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
gosh, for a moment i got teary-eyed when i thought anna was actually dead! love it!
silverymoon19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
hahahahha! que mala! estaba casi llorando & de pronto "And... in her place, Asakura Anna walked back" hahaha me encanto ese final pero enserio me diste un enorme susto hahaha Great Work! Keep Writing please! :)
Natalis chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
haha.. that was cute..
claire m chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! nice!
dani-ELLE-ellee chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
i almost f-ing gave me a heart attack...BUT THE STORY WAS GREAT!

-dani
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Angel: I KNEW IT! I WIN THE BET!

Shady: Damn! *hands ten bucks to Angel* I thought that the cold part of Anna died, and a new happy and positive Anna was left!

Angel: BUT, I WAS RIGHT! 'CAUSE ANNA ISN'T KYOUYAMA ANYMORE! THE LAST NAME IS GONE AND ASAKURA REMAINS FROM THE MAIRRIAGE!

Shady: *sweatdrop and anime cries* Your good! No Fair!

Angel: *smile* Anyways we both loved the fic!
rumia chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
so did anna die after da wedding?
AnnaFour chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
WOW! No esperaba por esto.. MUY LINDO *_*
bandwitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This is so cute! _ So sweet. I really, really love this story...
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
_ NICE YO
Really kinda enlightens the mind ne?
She is no longer a Kyouyama (like that was even her real family name anyways..XP) but now an Asakura.
-keiko
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
omg! dont scare me like that! lol this was a really good ficc! i lubb it! added you to favourite authors... i read your other fics but i didnt review.. hehe sowwiee... ;; kk keep up the good work! ja ne!
Rukato86 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Argh I cant believe you fooled me like that! I was practically crying as I read through the fic UNTIL I got to the last line! I swear my jaw dropped heh heh _. on the other hand it was pretty nice.