Reviews for Black and Cold
Hogwarts Official chapter 1 . 10/11
Your Feedback/Grading for Assignment #5

Examiner: Bex

Grade: 20/20 - O (Outstanding)

Feedback: "First of all, HOW DARE. I loved your characterisation in this story so much. I loved the way Sirius' emotions were so easy to read, so… obvious in every single word. I also really enjoyed your characterisation of Remus, because even though I was screaming at him to not go, to stay with Sirius, I could completely get why he did what he did. It didn't make it hurt any less, but I loved that you made him relatable. I haven't read anything like this before, and I loved the way you made it your own with your OC. She was the shining part of the originality in this story, and I loved her even though she was an awful being. The character interaction was pain, but like, pain in a good way. I thought you wrote it beautifully, and it helped move the story along in each section that you did. The flow was brilliant, and I AM HERE FOR A FLASHBACK! So this story was right up my street. I loved the way you sectioned it up, going back and forth with the story and with Remus and Sirius. It was brilliantly thought out, and it really kept the pacing on point. Prose and dialogue was balanced really well, and even though the story was sectioned quite a lot, it was still amazingly smooth throughout. You definitely used the prompt, and it wasn't a creature I would have thought about so all the props for that. I loved the way you incorporated it, and the lead up to it made it really important to the story. The plot is winning all the things and I'm sold on it. I loved the flashbacks, the way you almost had two stories in one, but they were linked up together so well that it was stunning. There were no plot holes and it felt finished by the end, even though I didn't actually want it to end because it was giving me so many feels. Definitely enjoyable, and I'd absolutely recommend it to everyone to go read the thing immediately. SPaG was on point, I didn't spot any mistakes. Prompt was present and you were within word count. Full marks, and completely deserved!"
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 10/5
OMG nooooooo! this was so good and made me so sad and I'm not okay anymore, SOMEONE PLEASE SEND HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!
no really, this story is amazing, and even though I knew Remus would die, his death scene still made me cry (almost, seeing as I'm in class and really didnt want to cry. but if I had been at home, if it was 3 am I would have cried, cause omg it was amazing!)
hufflepuffle7 chapter 1 . 9/25
This was great! Really sad but powerful, I really enjoyed reading this. Good job!