Reviews for Best Friends Forever
NightsDarkangel chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
I liked ur story it was nice and very wait for the next please.
Kimmie Kiyaki chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
cute story but i hope u'll write soon!
Inuyasha's Wife chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
Wow this is good friend's one day a couple the next anyway's no suggestions but don't worry you will think of something
INUSKOI chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
god but a little to fast for my taste. you know whats weird? i like slow fics, but i can't help but write fast ones and i hate it. oh and by the way, i like blue eyes on guys too. except i thought inu's eyes should be -when he's not in his hanyou form- baby blue and when light hits them, the have a gold or amber shine or color to them. Ne? bye!
Mr.Evil chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
way to mushy hav something tragic happen
Mr.Evil chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
im going to like the next chapter
Mr.Evil chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
hahahaha im starting to like this story
Glove-Puppet chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
Really good story, I loved it! You know I'm for Kag/Inu relationship stories! This is so romantic, you have to keep going Molly! Maybe you should have Naruka, Kikyou, Inuyasha, and Kagome all run into eachother...and well...SUPRISE US!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 7 . 6/5/2003
I just relized your one of my reviewers! I'm stoopid! LOL _
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
Naraku and kikyo! BLEH! yuck. ew.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 5 . 6/5/2003
AW! I love fluff SO you can just imagine how hopeless romantic i am!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
E! how cute!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
Evil bitch! Kikyo was cool till she was resurected, But now she the supreme bitch! GR! I love ther story so far im going to tell my friends to read it!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
What a bastard!~ I cant believe he hit Kagome! GR! Thats so terrible i cant wait to see what happens when inuyasha finds out!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Quite interesting for the first chappie i will keep reading on and reviewing so im gonna cut this one short so i can read the next chapter!

Bye, White Tiger Lilly