Reviews for Once
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
oh that was sad
Cori Ostermayer chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
What happened to Laying Amoungst Dokatsu,that was a great peace of work, please bring it back and complete it!
Leshaya chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This is a really really good poem, It really tells the way that a assasins life or a murderers life is. good job, and good luck in veterinary school, its a good job.
Tokia chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Deep . . . really deep. Good job.
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
0.0 That was an awesome poem. It portrays Ken-san so well! Very well written, i loved everything about it! AWESOME!
CelticGoddess81 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Well *places a hand on hip* looks like I am not needed here. *pouts* But but I am the goddess. lol Just kidding.

Any ways on with the reviewing.

I always say that you do a great job in anything that you write. This is no exception.

So when can I excpect more? Should you be writing? hehehe (Sorry everone Inside joke)

By the way! I loved this one to...just like I love reading anything you write.

~~Celtic Goddes
Feather2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Wow, for the first time I got to read your writing and I must say, VERY good job!

Though I'm not a fan of Animé (It gives me headaches...lol) I thought that the poem was very good and I hope to read more of your writing in the future.

OOºFeatherºoo
shmo chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
omg this is so kool... i luv it it is kinda a deep side 2 kenshin right? this is a very kool poem
AnkaraStark chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Very, very nice. This poem was beautifully written and really sends it message out to its readers. Well done!