Reviews for These Hands
Lord Belgarion chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Loved the poem. More nicely done Vince angst. It would fit into just about any Vincent fic, including 'Biography'. Couldn't have done this any better myself! By the way, I want to hear that FF7 rant. I love hearing people talk 'bout FF7. I always thought FF7 had the best storyline, that is until I saw the whole story of FF10. I love that story, too. The only problem is, they're making a direct sequel, so fanfiction isn't really an option for it. FF7, however, has such an open-ended ending it pretty much dared us to write fanfiction for it. Maybe I'll do a novelation of FF10 after Biography...? Anyway, sorry for the rant. Great poem, it showed all kinds of dark emotions. I'll try to put up the next chap of Biography soon!

Bard of Tales,

Lord Belgarion
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Oh! Great angsty Vincent poem! It was very well written.. tho there was one line that reminded me of "Thorn Within" :). heh! no matter! nice imagery and angst! good job!
The Highwaywoman chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
beautiful poetry! this could probably be a zechs merquise poem too... but for vincent-all the better!