Reviews for The Devine Three
GypsySoul05 chapter 14 . 1/18
Fantastic read. Poor kids, poor Bella, poor Rose... oh just Poor everyone. I hope they kill Edward real slow.

please update soon.
~ Taylor
KatieEllise chapter 14 . 1/17
Ooh Bella laid down the law !
NaDiaGa chapter 14 . 1/17
holy shit, we need more chapters to explain this mess xD

btw, was bella trained by the volturi or something? how is she so strong?
NaDiaGa chapter 13 . 1/17
mmmm wouldn’t a phonecall made from volterra to warn and prepare everyone prevent this outcome?
NaDiaGa chapter 12 . 1/17
I don’t mind the pace, but you mixed up Aro and Caius at the interrogation with the doctor, or does Caius has a reading power too?. Also, is it safe to assume the 3 immortals children are dead now? though initially i thought only the little one was like that. So intrigued with this secret society thingy xD
Lol keep this going its great needs more chapters
Jay aka Jordan chapter 14 . 1/12
Damn damn damn

Edward ruins EVERYTHING
LeValken chapter 14 . 1/12
great chapter
Blistful2006 chapter 13 . 1/11
holy crap of course he did smh. man I can't wait for the next chapter
Jaely chapter 7 . 1/9
Umm I thought it was just a typo when I saw it last time, but Rosalie is only roughly a bit over 90 year old by the point this would have taken place in the Twilight timeline. Rosalie was turned in 1933 and Twilight took place in 2005/2006, so near 2007/2008 by the time the triplets were born and 2009/2010 by the time this story would be taking place by the timeline you have put down. So this would make Rosalie 77 years as a vampire plus 18 years as a human so roughly 95 years old in total. So she has not even made the century mark yet. I guess you can say the decades she has lived. Which is a lot, but not as impressive as centuries but it is more accurate.
Jaely chapter 7 . 1/9
Umm slightly confused, in all the descriptions of the kids before Rosalie’s, the kids have had pink lips not red. Pink lips seem like the most logical color. Even Bella, without cosmetics I would think would have rich healthy pink colored lips. Which is the natural color of the lips of a healthy caucasian person no matter the individuals’ age. I don’t think I thought about Bella’s lip color before due to the fact that I just assumed she was wearing some kind of lipstick or something, but thinking back onto Bella’s style, she is very unlikely to wear lipstick or makeup at all, even less likely now Raheem is a vampire and has no need for the help.

Also you have a line after the description of Val, that says...vans covered her small feet as they carried her father her up the tree and to the last member of their trio.” I can not understand this line at all.

First they can’t be carrying their father anywhere, let alone up some random tree, as they have not met him yet. And if he was there I doubt Rosalie and Iris would be so calm.

Secondly, he was not mentioned again. This line is put there then the kids have no one at all with them, even if the wrong individual was mentioned to be going up the tree with the kids.

Anyway it’s an odd line that I personally make what happens afterwards slightly odd as I find myself trying to find the connection but it doesn’t seem to exist.

Why was Rose surprised at Leah and Victoria’s relationship when Emmett is Mated to a Shifter as well? Or is she surprised more due to the standing history between their Coven and the Tribe’s hate of all things having to do with vampires, than it has to do with a species divide?
Mollymooch45 chapter 13 . 1/6
So good! I’m hooked!
GypsySoul05 chapter 13 . 1/4
Oh No! you've left us with a hefty cliffhanger! Pl4ase update soon. I simply must know what happens next.
~Taylor
silent force within chapter 13 . 12/29/2020
Can’t wait for the next chapter. Excellent job
JenDamn chapter 13 . 12/24/2020
Do we get to know who said that last statement? But seriously, eff Edward. Why are the Cullens so blind when it comes to him?