Reviews for The Good Son
Venneh chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
o.O

Wow. One of the few Seymour stories that doesn't bash him. This has earned its well-deserved spot in the Seymour C2.

I'm writing a SeymourOC story, come and check it out?
pen name redacted chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wooh. This is amazing- you have a really mature, developed writing style, and I only hope you continue this fic some day. :)
Sammi Somara chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*cries* Poor Seymour...
AerithHojo chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Poor Seymour. He's my favorite character in FFX. It's a shame he had such a horrible life.
Anyway, wonderful writing.
kyoji kusagami chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I love Seymour! I love the way how you described his birthing process. Great stuff and I can imagine him telling someone this as I read. Also you can already hear the madness resonating in his pointo of view.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Ara, ara! Put unelegantly, this simply owns!

Put in more Guado-ish terms...

Seymour's divine grace and very essence was quite skillfully captured in this remarkable piece of literature here. Please, I beseech you: do continue.
Madame Strawberry chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
O.O cool story...is it gonna have another chapter?
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Are you going to continue this? You've done a good job with characterization (the two lines, especially, as someone else mentioned). Seymour is sort of fascinating to me, and there's so little fic on him.
sanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
This was very interesting and I would be very glad if you'd complete it.

I'm totally hooked.
Digger McFoogle chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
YAY! Seymour! lol I am a Seymour girlie, and this is very good. You have his voice perfected. Please, if you have the time read other Seymour fics. There are some very good ones, like Sea Wolf's (mine is rubbish, but if you want to read then its there :P)

Continue, my friemd

x

Rae Leaver
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
very good. go on :)

seymour rules!
Selina4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Oh sounds interesting. I like how you wrote from seymours point of view and i'm interested about what's going to happen in the actual story.

But i really love the last sentences... "Living, you see, would be a state I would come to detest. Death, in its quiet purity, would suit me far better."

That sound like something seymour would definatly say! i love that line._

If you've got time you might want to read my FFX story "Guilt" rated R.

Please update soon. i'll look out for it

C Ya!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Wow, I liked it! Please, update soon, I'd be most interested in reading some more!

Oh, and by the way: why is it rated R?