Reviews for Scarlet Dreams
marronlovesme chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
do you have plans on continuing? i love odd possibilities like your pairing marron x choco!

please do continue!

Nny chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Cool, but the part about Marron having dated Gateau...ew. I'm one of those people that don't think Marron is gay...or bi, but a Chocolate/Marron fic interests me...QUITE A BIT! It will be good, or else.
AnGeL70 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Yes, you are extremely evil for leaving it there!

Well, I must say that I love this fic so far and I hope that you continue. Chocolate has always been my favourite character and I've always thought that she and Marron make a great couple. But of course, no one ever agrees with me. So thank God for authors like you -!

And update!
Ale chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I absolutely love your fanfiction! Great pairing Marron-Chocolate!I'm impatient to read the second chapter!
tom chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
ive only got the first book of SH but a friend told me about this sight a stuff and after reading this im really anxious to read the second chapter
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
You know, I don't really know what to say about this story of yours, but that's probably because little has happened so far. So, go on! Write a continue! Now, what do you wating for? Christmas?
Mele chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I love your fanfiction! But I have to problems with this surtain piece.

1)Theres too much space between pragraphs and statements. I understand why. Reading one large, lazy pragraph would be a strain on the eyes. But to much of a good thing can be just as annoying.

2)The story's not finished! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...oh pretty please go on and take me out of mt misury. Please excuse mispellings :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
To be honest, I don't support the Gateau/Marron thingy but it's just my opinion! That's it! Also, I'm very interested in how you're going to write this, 'pecially w/ the Marron/Chocolate weaved in there. I've never read one but when I looked over your opening chapter, I knew that this was going to be promising. I'm very interested, keep going! -_~