Reviews for Dating What Daddy Hates
Bahinto chapter 2 . 4/26
Crack ship it may be. But I can ship it.

Also, 10/10 would read a companion fic with knightshade, or where Blake and Neptune hook up. (Oh dear lord I hope that's a twist; when they get home Weiss and Sun have to explain to the people they like they are together now, and Blake and Neptune reply with relief, that's ok. We didn't know how to tell you that we're together now too.)
Also, Winter's comment that you could have brought any man or even woman ... now I want a sequel where Weiss has Yang as her fake date for another get away. At an Atlas ski resort owned by the Adel family?
TheSlySage chapter 13 . 3/6
back because... as it turns out this is literally the only one out there besides one that is in a dif universe sadness... you tempted me with this awesomeness and... there aren't options for more.
TheSlySage chapter 13 . 3/6
hot damn finally read this.

now gonna go look for more Weiss x sun lol
Hi, i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a pedophile

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she flames me on my main account and calls my stories pigshit

she rapes me

she tells me to kill myself

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

she works at rockwall heath high school

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

please make her leave me alone
Sebine chapter 5 . 2/8
Ah, poor Winter
AJ Katon chapter 13 . 2/6
I know Coeur has a learning disability and possibly aids but he tries his best. Reminds me of another story that covers the struggles of someone who is also retarded.

"mr grimjaw" explored sensitive topics about retardation in a very well written self insert fic, if you support Coeur and his mental instabilities than come give this a try, and maybe leave a positive review since it is written better then this story. Here is the story link.

s/13772542/1/the-dissablyed-ninja-and-the-slave-contract-rewritten-version
Cowmangler9000 chapter 7 . 1/19
Ho Ho Ho
Cowmangler9000 chapter 6 . 1/19
Remind me of a scene when A-train was using crunches
Cowmangler9000 chapter 4 . 1/19
More like this please. The interesting ships never done before ヘ(_)ヘ
Fans del Yuri chapter 10 . 1/7
Damn, this chapter reminded me how damn satisfied I was when Weiss got tired and gathered enough evidence and now the bastard is rotting in jail for all he did.
Jonakhensu chapter 13 . 7/11/2020
Great story, and while I'd love more of it, I do have to agree. This is probably the best end point for it.

Of course, I do feel bad for Azure and his eventual trip to watch the Vital Festival. On the other hand, the idea of the normal guy doing something stupidly heroic and managing to change how the invasion happens, at least somewhat, does amuse me.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2020
Damn this racism ( even if it is only fictional ) is definitely hard to read - especially since Sun is so loveable
TheChizzledPenut chapter 3 . 5/11/2020
Oh my gosh, now I can't get the image of little white haired babies with floofy white monkey tails! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Theredhood44 chapter 12 . 5/6/2020
Man I love this fic, please do an epilogue
Theredhood44 chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
Please write an epilogue !