Reviews for Dating What Daddy Hates
MasterDarkElf chapter 13 . 3/22
May get some more of these from me haha. Admittedly I never saw myself fancying Sun x Weiss much, but this was quite well done and very nice to read. Though, I did have to force myself to read the later half with all of the 'Feel the passions, dismiss it, hate each other, regret, hate, realization, more passion' drama. But, that is more due to my dislike of that cliche in and of itself. Fantastically done as always, friend.
Hot DAMN this story sucks balls. No joke; the plot, if there is even one coherent enough to be assessed, is awful.
You know what does have a good plot, though? Anything made by "I Luvgrace420" that guy knows how to write a story! Drop him a review if you get a chance, but dont hate!0o
Coeur Al'Aran chapter 1 . 2/19
If you think this is good, you haven't read "SWBY: The Chronicles of Remnant!"

WOW! Fanfiction author "I Luvgrace420" just uploaded a new story and it is SOOO good, forget about this trash heap and head on over to his new story titled "SWBY: The Chronicles of Remnant" It was a crazy RWBY and naruto cross over that is to DIE for!

Leave a review too!..
Nigger nigger nigger NIGGER NIGGER
This story is pretty shite, check out "The Doctor of Konohagakure" by "I Luvgrace420" on fanfiction.

Now THAT is an author who knows how to write, drop him a review too but don't hate!.
Gob chapter 13 . 1/20
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, theme of love being possible anywhere, subject to circumstance and person, was handled with deft expertise. Both characters were spot on, their interplay was easily the most enjoyable aspect, well done.
Suicidal Nobody chapter 13 . 12/29/2019
BOOM DONEEEEE
Awesome story to read, loved every second and your now my favorite author of RWBY fics
Heaven's Thesis chapter 13 . 12/29/2019
This was really satisfying to read, thank you for everything.
Heaven's Thesis chapter 4 . 12/29/2019
I like Azure, and his whole family has been characterized well. I like them all as characters, really, but I like him as a person. He's sympathetic. Also the relationship is big cute!
maxjohnthompson chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
First response:
This is the most crack of ships. Let’s see how Coeur makes it work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Happy 32nd birthday, Couer! Thanks for giving us all the great stories!

I told you I'd do it. You should have expected this. won't let me post the exact same review so I'm gonna have to add a meme or something to each one. It's like the 12 days of christmas song except it's memes and your birthday.

You thought it was a constructive review, but it was me, the birthday Anon!

Your candles have already been blown out.

-Slides right in- Good evening, and happy birthday.

Happy birthday, make sure to have a blast!

Cake to frosting ratio? Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Here's a little lesson in trivia, your birthday's already listed in couerpedia. If you are a writer #1, make sure to have a birthday full of fun!

Now remember Couer, always dispose of your wrapping paper properly. Never, ever flush it down the toilet, only villains do that.

A Couer that's having a midlife crisis is an Avengers level threat.

We live in a society that wishes you happy birthday.

Is this a happy birthday message?

I can do anything! Including wish you happy birthday on each and every single one of your stories!

Smile! Sweet! Sister! Sadistic! Surprise! Service! Such a happy birthday!

Vegeta? What does the scouter say about how many people wished Couer a happy birthday online? It's over nine thousaaaaaaaaand!

Oh hai. Much birfday. Very fun. Many wow.
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 8 . 11/10/2019
*ship based distress intensifies*
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 7 . 11/10/2019
*distressed shipper noises*
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 4 . 11/10/2019
Azure thinks they're a good couple and doesn't want to come between them. Good man.
Winter noticed that they're getting more comfortable and familiar with each other and thinks they might end up actually falling for each other. Smart woman.
Millenia and Jacques are assholes as expected.
cfdorky chapter 13 . 11/5/2019
So this was a good story.

But god damnit if you didn’t do the thing that every person who decides to write romance does.

Oh they got together at the end! Whoopty fucking doo. Wtf. I’ve never understood stood this. Your reading a romance story because you want to read about these characters being in love. No shit they are gonna get together! Why is the most obvious part of the story the ending, the resolution! Why is no strictly romance writer able to write a RELATIONSHIP, not this will they won’t they but obviously they will bull shit!? I just don’t fucking get it. I want to see the damn couple not how they got together.

Sorry I don’t mean to explode and you write a good story, but you fell into the same damn trap every romance writer falls into and that makes me angry. Like I was so over Weiss and Sun’s will they won’t they that I was hoping Sun would just say fuck it and get with Azure or some shit.