Reviews for Dating What Daddy Hates
Sebine chapter 5 . 2/8/2021
Ah, poor Winter
AJ Katon chapter 13 . 2/6/2021
I know Coeur has a learning disability and possibly aids but he tries his best. Reminds me of another story that covers the struggles of someone who is also retarded.

"mr grimjaw" explored sensitive topics about retardation in a very well written self insert fic, if you support Coeur and his mental instabilities than come give this a try, and maybe leave a positive review since it is written better then this story. Here is the story link.

s/13772542/1/the-dissablyed-ninja-and-the-slave-contract-rewritten-version
Cowmangler9000 chapter 7 . 1/19/2021
Ho Ho Ho
Cowmangler9000 chapter 6 . 1/19/2021
Remind me of a scene when A-train was using crunches
Cowmangler9000 chapter 4 . 1/19/2021
More like this please. The interesting ships never done before ヘ(_)ヘ
Fans del Yuri chapter 10 . 1/7/2021
Damn, this chapter reminded me how damn satisfied I was when Weiss got tired and gathered enough evidence and now the bastard is rotting in jail for all he did.
Jonakhensu chapter 13 . 7/11/2020
Great story, and while I'd love more of it, I do have to agree. This is probably the best end point for it.

Of course, I do feel bad for Azure and his eventual trip to watch the Vital Festival. On the other hand, the idea of the normal guy doing something stupidly heroic and managing to change how the invasion happens, at least somewhat, does amuse me.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2020
Damn this racism ( even if it is only fictional ) is definitely hard to read - especially since Sun is so loveable
TheChizzledPenut chapter 3 . 5/11/2020
Oh my gosh, now I can't get the image of little white haired babies with floofy white monkey tails! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sunset Hunting chapter 12 . 5/6/2020
Man I love this fic, please do an epilogue
Sunset Hunting chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
Please write an epilogue !
Mengsk chapter 13 . 4/27/2020
Why in the hell does everyone call their heroic OC Azure anyway?
Mengsk chapter 11 . 4/27/2020
I thought the Grimm would have broken through chapters ago. Had me really convinced there the dance really was the climax of the tale.
Mengsk chapter 10 . 4/27/2020
I agree with Winter. The title of heiress is a trap. She'll spend the next twenty to thirty years as a slave and the bastard would hand it all to Whitley in the end anyway.

What I had never thought of was the comparison to Blake. Or to ask the question why either of them have to fix the mistakes of their parents? That those who ask them to fix it are as controlling as Jacques. They owe the faunus and others jack shit. Never crossed my mind before.
Mengsk chapter 9 . 4/27/2020
Plan was going like clockwork until they realised they were bloody attracted to one another. That's got to be irony, right? When you hit a rough patch in dating because you like the person after a while.
817 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »