Reviews for Dating What Daddy Hates
Mengsk chapter 7 . 4/27/2020
Really though it would be longer for them to get caught up in the moment. Maybe return to beacon and realise Blake and Neptune are nice, but just for them.
Mengsk chapter 5 . 4/26/2020
Should have just had that spar on the beach in front of the resort. Go all out. That would have put the civies off. Finish with offering Winter the next round.
Mengsk chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
Sun is a good pick for this kind of mission. Thick skinned. Confident in his worth. He survived Vacuo, no rich asshole can take that from him. Neptune and Jaune would be more comically in over their heads.

Helped Blake from sympathy over attraction? It probably doesn't matter but for my two cents I took it for fun, adventure and huntsman honour. Fun loving so he doesn't want to see Blake cry. A stakeout is adventurous way to spend a Saturday night. And what aspiring huntsman would leave an aspiring huntress in her hour of need?
Mengsk chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Always been meaning to check this one out. Interesting couple. Hard to picture them together, but not impossible. Sun is a gentleman in his own way. I'm sure he would got out of his way to help a friend and fellow warrior. I don't see Weiss being attracted to an accountant or lawyer or someone who cannot keep up with her on the battlefield.
Jutten chapter 13 . 4/14/2020
Wew, Weiss and Sun, now that is a ship I never entertained in my mind. I'm going to go ahead and blame you for making me ship them from today on though hahaha.
Seriously though, this was a magnificent take on an unorthodox couple, and Azure was a really good addition, I expected a jealous arrogant snob but man do I wish the best for him now.
All in all, loved this story and the open ending was quite a nice touch.
MasterDarkElf chapter 13 . 3/22/2020
May get some more of these from me haha. Admittedly I never saw myself fancying Sun x Weiss much, but this was quite well done and very nice to read. Though, I did have to force myself to read the later half with all of the 'Feel the passions, dismiss it, hate each other, regret, hate, realization, more passion' drama. But, that is more due to my dislike of that cliche in and of itself. Fantastically done as always, friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
Hot DAMN this story sucks balls. No joke; the plot, if there is even one coherent enough to be assessed, is awful.
You know what does have a good plot, though? Anything made by "I Luvgrace420" that guy knows how to write a story! Drop him a review if you get a chance, but dont hate!0o
Coeur Al'Aran chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
If you think this is good, you haven't read "SWBY: The Chronicles of Remnant!"

WOW! Fanfiction author "I Luvgrace420" just uploaded a new story and it is SOOO good, forget about this trash heap and head on over to his new story titled "SWBY: The Chronicles of Remnant" It was a crazy RWBY and naruto cross over that is to DIE for!

Leave a review too!..
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2020
Nigger nigger nigger NIGGER NIGGER
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2020
This story is pretty shite, check out "The Doctor of Konohagakure" by "I Luvgrace420" on fanfiction.

Now THAT is an author who knows how to write, drop him a review too but don't hate!.
Gob chapter 13 . 1/20/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, theme of love being possible anywhere, subject to circumstance and person, was handled with deft expertise. Both characters were spot on, their interplay was easily the most enjoyable aspect, well done.
Suicidal Nobody chapter 13 . 12/29/2019
BOOM DONEEEEE
Awesome story to read, loved every second and your now my favorite author of RWBY fics
Heaven's Thesis chapter 13 . 12/29/2019
This was really satisfying to read, thank you for everything.
Heaven's Thesis chapter 4 . 12/29/2019
I like Azure, and his whole family has been characterized well. I like them all as characters, really, but I like him as a person. He's sympathetic. Also the relationship is big cute!
LordFelidae chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
First response:
This is the most crack of ships. Let’s see how Coeur makes it work!
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »