Reviews for Taste of victory
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I added Taste of victory, Taste of defeat, Taste of oblivion and Taste of cheating into the Knight and the Dragon C2. I hope you don't mind.
Cristina chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hello there! I think this fic expresses exactly what I have in mind about Treize's real way to proclaim his feelings! Very good...
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
that's really good!
Miss Griff chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
you're really great at the one shots! usually i'm not too fond of them, but you have ranked as a fav author *clicks little square*
GOGO chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Okay, enough with the thoughts, how about some action.
Anime lover1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hmm, i just read the other one about wufei losing. this is good too! i need to see these episodes again...
FireKat chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
ooh very good counter point to the other i haven't read any 13x5 forever! i'd like to say more lovely things about this lovely fic- but i just found out i have to do a slef performance test for my boss -_-; the absolute worst kind of torture (look i figured out how to spell it . ) ack! *slams head on desk* kill *slam* me *slam* now! *slam*

ja _
DVL chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
cool. i think that's an interesting response to that episode.

1 thing, though: the part where he says "Means justify the ends", don't u mean "Ends justify the means"? it makes more sense, considering the part before it.
SimplyKim chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
wow... that was very well-written... I like the way treize mused over what had happened... a bit confusing for him, but very effective in bringing out his hidden emotions...

Nice job!
Relwarc chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I really enjoyed that fic! It's a very interesting interpretation of that event. Very thought-provoking. Please write more!
Starr Dust chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
That was pretty good. No spelling or grammer mistakes, no hint of OOC. I liked it. My only problem was that it was short.