Reviews for Dawn's Hero
Warpwind chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
cheesy but interesting
dadby chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Awww, what a sweet and awesome story! I love it! D/X FOREVER!
lilykep chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Ah the great "let she who hasn't had sex with a 250 year old vampire cast the first stone" defense.
zeppoJane chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Wow this an amazing story. I'd love to see a sequel to it though. The way Xander made love to Dawn was absolutely perfect :D
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 16 . 12/6/2009
wow, i loved this story. i have NEVER been a dawn/xander shipper, i have ALWAYS been a spike/dawn shipper and still am...always will be, but i do have to say i am coming over to the dawn/xander side, all thanks to your story.
RGreen chapter 16 . 8/27/2007

this has to be one of my fav astorys it was the story that got me on to reading Xander/dawn ship. i only whish there was more lol

MBB chapter 16 . 7/9/2004
Just Ana or Mad chapter 16 . 6/15/2004
Koos chapter 16 . 6/1/2004

I absolutely enjoyed this story. It could fit perfectly behind the scenes in S7. I'm very much the X/D myself, only her age is somewhat trouble some. But, this worked out perfectly. Spike was somewhat overly protective towards Dawn. I expected it more from Buffy, but it's a necessary issue to be dealt with. Anyway, very well done and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
weirdsnow chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
side note. good story, but got pulled out of it because xander hates christmas. every christmas he has ever had sucked muchly. you should probably change that one line to birthday or something. although he doesn't have any favorite holiday, exept maybe the last day of the school year.
D.Torres chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
An epilogue telling your thoughts on what happened after chosen would be nice.
Good story. Very touching.
BiKa chapter 16 . 3/13/2004
Wow. At first I had been a little skeptical about Dawn and Xander. But you just made it so realistic and completely worth it! Thanks so much for not ruining to of the most important characters on an awesome TV show!
Razial chapter 16 . 12/5/2003
excellent, simply excellent. A very good story, I never saw the end part coming. dawn and xander unleashing the key, prity good. It was also well written. Hope to see more soon
CJtheCregg chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
wow... *sits speechless*

fantastic :d I'm off to read the sequel ;) This was seriosuly great though :D:D:D:D

whiteknight chapter 16 . 5/31/2003
Fantastic story,well thought out and excelently for the love of all that's sacred tell me you're writting a sequel? If not at least tell me you're writting another X/D fic?