Reviews for No Grey
Emulation91 chapter 5 . 4/8
I somehow missed this story when you first started posting it and was so excited to find it. As with all of your stories, the story is so unique and sucked me in immediately. I selfishly hope that maybe one day you’ll come back and write more of this but if not, thank you for the chapters you posted!
sosueme chapter 5 . 2/18
I could read your words all day, so beautiful. Ielandic, portuguese speaking hitman - Do you just pull words out of a hat to build your characters ! It's unexpected and fabulous.
Honestly if you finished and published this I would 500% buy it *-*
Chirpydurpburp chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
Really love this story and your writing style! I check back in every once in a while to see if it’s updated. Hope you’re doing well!
RubeySlippers chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
I check back on this a lot, to make sure there wasn't a glitch and I've not missed a chapter somehow. Really want to know where you were gonna take us readers with this one
Lavender Spoon chapter 5 . 2/16/2020
Would very much love for you to continue. I’m starving for good reads on here, I swear I’ve done it all. Your writing is quality air I didn’t know I was choking for.
lea1711 chapter 5 . 1/15/2020
This is amazing. I’ve been watching videos about Iceland in between chapters, it’s so intriguing. Not sure if you have plans to finish this story, but I’m hoping you do! It’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing your words.
pbadeaux10 chapter 5 . 10/14/2019
Wow! Only 5 chapters in and I’m completely hooked! Such a unique POV from Iceland. I can’t wait to read more!
thesheepisblack chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
I'm not a praying woman but I pray that you will continue this story because I'm absolutely hooked. I love your writing and thus already feel connected to these characters! Fingers crossed.
southerngauchogirl chapter 5 . 8/29/2019
I'm so loving this
southerngauchogirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2019
It's the first time that I've ever read or heard anything about Islandia (that's how we call that place literally on the other side of my world).
The way you write, full of colors and smells, is so enthralling...
TMTF chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
This has been lovely to read so far. I hope you update soon!
KDMCAM chapter 5 . 7/26/2019
I will be wIting on pins and needles in hopes that u continue & finish this.
KDMCAM chapter 4 . 7/26/2019
I hope she is really close to 18!
KDMCAM chapter 3 . 7/26/2019
I bet he read that text. Edwards tats are yummy!