Reviews for Goodbye to You
Rukusho chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
OMG that was so great. Thats the perfect song! I have inspiration now! D I almost started crying ; bravo! I hope to see you write more FayexSpike
itzjustme chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This story is a little more than a year old. Um heh. Yeah... I was reading another fic (forgot which one) and they said you wrote LOTSA S/F ficcies. So of course, I had to come. HEH.

Anyway. Loved this fic.. it was soo sweet )
Zoutou chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
ANOTHER MASTERPIECE! ::grins:: Word for this story would be...CRIMSON...why? i dont know..
Sexy Vixen chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
who I luv it ur so awesome i luv ur stories rachel_
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Aww.. That was so sweet...
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
that was so good. i don't even know if there are words to describe it...but i'll try...IT ROCKED!
Miru88 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
The letter was so sad...and filled with emotion! IT MADE ME CRY! ...but thats okay cause he came back! - hehe this story is now on my favorite stories list!
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I LOVE IT! Cute, and with a good song! And we know exactly what happens after the last sentence of the story _~
griever17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
this is really good, i love all your stories, i'm a huge spike/faye supporter...so yeah, your writing style flows really well, i enjoyed it
Solitary Dragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Loving the song...what's up with all the scrolling? Boundless Story... it's my new word...boundless
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Had to rewrite parts and repost it. Hope you like it even more now! PLEASE RR! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!