Reviews for The Glory of Bowsette
Spideypool52 chapter 2 . 10/5/2021
No other Koopa looks anything like Bowser, so true lol! I love the idea of a lifetime lease on the Bowser's Castle track, and a meta-nuclear time-travel missile would be a very Waluigi thing to do! Loving this story!
Spideypool52 chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
Oh my gosh, this is so hilarious! I love the whole thing about Bowser's family and the Shy Guys not wanting to be in group settings, and...basically all of it; also how you use some more obscure characters like psycho Kamek that you never really hear about. And ANDERSON KOOPER HAAAAAAA!
dudepotatos chapter 32 . 10/5/2021
Can author-san come up with a way that binds the crown to Bowsette's soul or something? Having her keep it on her head for it to work is not convenient at all
James Birdsong chapter 115 . 10/4/2021
You wrote a good story.
Violet Chloe Snow chapter 46 . 9/14/2021
Lmao if those bonuses were actually in Mario Party, the games would be so much better.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/3/2021
Wow the chancellor really pulled a suicide squad!
Hexatona chapter 113 . 2/18/2021
I must say, when I started this fiction, I was excited out of sheer novelty. I was very curious how this story about a 'meme' character ballooned into over 100k words. Usually I can tell if something is going to be something I would like or not just from the first chapter. From the first chapter I knew at least I wouldn't hate it.

I ended up getting a lot more than I was ever expecting though, and it was a wonderful surprise! The first few chapters are very punchy and fun, and you really want to see just how far Bowsette will be able to go! And then once she finally attains her goal she realizes that's not what she wanted at all. To the slow churn of Mushroom Kingdom politics, views into the rest of the world and how they're dealing, Bowsette's gradual understanding of herself and her new body, the history of the world - it all turned into something fascinating for entirely different reasons! It was a lovely adventure, with great attention to detail, and thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this.

I saw on Reddit that you already happened upon my Audiobooking treatment of your story - I hope it was a nice surprise! I hope people see it, and even if they don't like my audiobook, they come to read your story.

Thank you!
evtrax chapter 34 . 6/6/2020
I like game guys line, you want house toadstool to fall so house whatever your surname is to rise.

Its chuckle worthy.
Himegoto-chan chapter 116 . 5/10/2020
oho what is this? never thought this story would pop up on my updated list again! and for something so interesting as well! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Vigriff chapter 115 . 5/8/2020
This could have been the intro to a sequel story.
Black Gold Saya chapter 115 . 3/28/2020
To quote Linkara "Pants to be darkened"
Himegoto-chan chapter 115 . 12/7/2019
That was one hell of a trip!

I really appreciate your representation of transgenderism (is that a word?). there aren't nearly enough fanfictions with the topic in my opinion!

the writing was a bit confusing at times and so were some of the choices you made but overall the story was well made and i really enjoyed it! thought there were quite a few plot holes left open but i have a feeling those were intentional~

Anyways thanks for the great story! I hope i can write one half as good as this one day!
thppt chapter 48 . 10/27/2019
Despite plans to share bubblebath with Peach, Bowsette sleeps with Mario!? Wtf! Is this just a mish mash of trash? does the writer even know where they are going? Skipped several “chapters” and missed nothing from story... but this truly takes the cake! Especially with now explanation, or consequence!
thppt chapter 52 . 10/27/2019
my head hurts from all the jumping around you do. not even your main characters seem to know what they are doing.
Aeroflex chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
I wonder if people will realize how poor quality this story actually is.
No plot points made sense and the characters were a complicated mess.
Trash tier