Reviews for The Glory of Bowsette
MikeHoxBig chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Just visiting from RoyalRoad
And gotta say
This is some spicy shit.
Black Gold Saya chapter 113 . 5/21/2019
Truly this legend of Bowsette is glorious indeed. Thank you for the memories, the laughs, and the plot twists. It really has been a delight for me from the start. Best of luck to you and your future projects.

God save the queen!
Thedude3445 chapter 48 . 5/14/2019
A reply to the anonymous review below:

lol
Guest chapter 48 . 5/13/2019
What the actual fuck...

You really must hate trans people. The way you make bowser a depressed, self-hating loner who literally sleeps with a man she hates just for the fuck of it goes to show how little respect you actually have for the character. Its actually rather disgusting to see you repeatedly trash the character for seemingly no other reason than you feel like it.

What a bigot...
mugu chapter 20 . 5/6/2019
What? What?!
mugu chapter 18 . 5/6/2019
Is this going to be Ace Attorney version Mario?
mugu chapter 14 . 5/6/2019
That's deep huh. Though I liked how Peach went wtf when "Bowsette" talked about her becoming closer with her evoking the previous kidnappings.
mugu chapter 11 . 5/6/2019
Everytime I see the "Kakakakaka", I crack a laugh. Very interesting development at the end though. The now what? will force a change of pace for bowser now he conquered what he wanted.
mugu chapter 5 . 5/6/2019
I came for the meme, and now I read about political stuff inside a fantasy world. Wow!
mugu chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
Lul, Bowser is so vain. The first thing he does is to try a new trademark evil laughter.
mugu chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
I really like your first chapter. I was at first attracted by a story about bowsette (I came up late with the craziness around this meme), but then, I just laughed when I read Bowser giving his speech to his folks. It was both ridiculous and in character that I could not stop but pressing a like instantly. Cheers!
Vigriff chapter 54 . 3/1/2019
...Huh, that is a pretty clever use for the Super Crown.
Vigriff chapter 40 . 3/1/2019
I like how you explored the Royal Koopa Family's background more.
Vigriff chapter 5 . 3/1/2019
Poor Pauline, it's sad that she's the only voice of reason in the group. Oh poor Goomboss, if you only knew Bowsette's true nature.
Vigriff chapter 4 . 3/1/2019