Reviews for A Difference in Meanings
roxifoxi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
PUT A FIC BASED ON THIS ! PLEASSSSEEE!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is, quite simply, brilliant. The way they talk in code is just awesome, I was grinning the whole time as I read this. Hakuba being related to people in the BO is a really interesting idea. The only problem I see is that Hakuba would probably try to oppose the BO, family or not, making him a threat.
Darkfire Kitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey, I really like this. The idea of Saguru, Chris/Vermouth and Shiho/Ai all being related is an interesting one, and could make a really interesting story, or at least side plot in a bigger story. In other words something I wouldn't mind seeing run with.

Anyway,

DfK out.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I always thought that Vermouth would one day try to recruit Kid (same teacher and all), but i never thought of Hakuba being related to the BO. Very nice idea, and a good way for him to get caught up in things
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
You have excellent writing skills! I could actually see the two talking 'casually', while their eyes spoke the truth. It's funny, really, I've been starting on a fic where Saguru has interesting family aswell. I guess people like to mess around with characters and their families. Personally, I simply LOVE it! XD

You truly have incredible skills. I just love your stories.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
What I say: "Nice little story, Icka; fairly amusing."

What I mean: YEHAH! Loved it! Laughed my assets off! Gods, the idea of Hakuba being related to Vermouth sure explains a lot about his character... _
Mystic chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Mortal Combat?_ This was yet another fun story. Paints Vermouth in a bit of a different light.
firstsilvera chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Haha, it's a good idea, Chris and Hakuba related and Ai would be Hakuba's cousin... Uh, really: Ai, Chris and Hakuba have almost the same haircolour, only slightly different... and yes, I was shocked about file 432! Where is the real Araide? Hope thathe's not dead yet.
Bratty chapter 1 . 4/16/2003