Reviews for floor burns
The Darker Half chapter 1 . 1/4
Very interesting, and well written. It's nice to see an actual reincarnation story that isn't a self insert. I'll keep an eye on this.
Rinto chapter 7 . 12/28/2019
Hey! Glad to know you're still here. I'll wait for every chapter, so keep on keeping on!
drmsqnc chapter 7 . 12/28/2019
bro your a/ns ahaha man i love you
Lucency chapter 7 . 12/27/2019
I'm in love with the way you write.
Jay chapter 7 . 12/27/2019
Yikes great chapter but whoa
steph557 chapter 7 . 12/26/2019
Thanks for the update! Really enjoy these chapters! I’m excited to see what will happen next, esp looking forward to if/when she joins canon
mindmybiz chapter 7 . 12/26/2019
this. this. THIS. oh my god i love reading a good old descent into madness. the realization that you just don’t care because nothing matters. it’s so interesting to read. i’ve been following this story for a while (since like chapter 2 maybe) but i’m officially in love with it now.
Jummper chapter 6 . 11/24/2019
please don't discontinue this story.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
There are few colors I don’t like but I always gravitate more towards red, blue, and green. Specifically I’m most partial to jewel tones but any shade of red, even the deepest darkest one, feels passionate to me. Every shade of green feels vibrant, joyful, and full of life. I love blue just the same. Every shade feels calming. The palest iciest blue to the darkest almost back navy, but my favorite shade will always be the one I saw light up the sky one summer evening. It was the most vibrant blue I’d ever seen in the sky. It had rained a lot that morning and it was a lonely day but right before the sunset filled the sky with the warm reds and oranges the most perfect blue came first. It felt like the purest color to me, all violently vibrant, and ever since when ever I see a shade similar I always feel a little happier.
qqn chapter 6 . 10/4/2019
J'ai hâte de lire la suite! Au fait Sakiko à donc les yeux rouge et la couleur de ses cheveux? (Histoire de savoir à quoi elle ressemble à peu près )
KooraX chapter 6 . 8/25/2019
This is scary...yet interesting! I wonder how Hisoka actually feel about Sakiko... i got confused with the "i do this because i love you" ... Sakiko is part Kuruta yay~ i think i would ship her with Kurupika! Or maybe Killua... they all have bloody past...and can probably relate..?

I'm looking forward for your next chapter!
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 6 . 8/23/2019
Red, it makes me feel powerful and passionate about life
Kyunlei chapter 6 . 8/23/2019
Yo! Hope you been good as well. Thank you for the chapter.
My favourite colour is also of the blue variety: sky blue. For me, it's kind of a calming colour and I just never seem to get sick of it. I pick blue for everything hahah
PURRcrastination chapter 5 . 8/13/2019
Just wow! I saw your review on one of my stories and I was really flattered, so I went to check out your profile and I found this gem! Hunter x Hunter is honestly such a good fandom, and Hisoka is one of the most interesting characters. I love what you've done with this story! The character development progresses really well, and it's so fun to see Sakiko slowly become more and more like her father. I also love that instead of the OC having full memories of her previous life, she only remembers snippets. It makes it so much more interesting than stories where 'a thirty year old girl who knows karate gets dropped into a world and knows everything that's going to happen'. The few moments with the dog were just perfect too! All in all, I'm so glad you decided to write this and I'm looking forward to the next update, whenever it is :)
guadadominguez4 chapter 5 . 8/5/2019