Reviews for The Hunt for Hermione
Greenstuff chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
The story is excellent so far. please update soon
JennyRad chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
This story is as splendid as your stories always are. Marvellous.

Viola is an excellent invention, I do admire her.
zanthia122 chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
This is totally original! Viola is a very nice character and I loved Remus. I would have read more but *kick * that overload crap is really grinding on my nerves. Anywayz keep writing!
franflutewitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
That was great!, You could easily seen Snapy with such an angst...may be showing him a little more would be fine too,...At least you realize that you 'd want to know what next...

Had you considered writing a sequel, with both stories (Hermione at Cambridge and Snape as the headmaster, and later their wedding, and, and...?

Good work!
Stella By Starlight chapter 8 . 9/11/2003
Very funny and original, it was a pleasure to read this. My favorite character is Viola but I love the new Hermione, she's so forceful, but in a subtle way, lol. Can't wait for an update!
AddisonRae chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
It's not over!

Not unless there's a sequel! I demand you write more, NOW! *growls*

Ecxellent story...please don't stop it here it has so much potential.

-AddisonRae
someone28 chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
wow!story is greatly excllent! i g2g but.."I'LL BE BACK"..later_
CedarPineSpruce chapter 8 . 9/8/2003
Lovely. Great story, so enjoyable. Thank you!

Take care
JustJeanette chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
We... That was fun.

You will be writing agian (Soon) I hope.

JustJeanette
Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
Beautiful! I love the way Severus announces the news in the staffroom, and the other staffmembers' reactions! Classic! It made me laugh enough that my daughter, who's reading OOTP, yelled at me from the living room to "be quiet!" (She's easily distracted.)

Thanks for writing, here's another one I've enjoyed thoroughly!

You've got my email address, if you start anything new, let me know, I'm sure I will enjoy reading it. Oh, and do drop by my author page, I'd like to know what you think of my answer to the 2 to 6 Challenge from WIKTT. It's the only Sev/Herm I've ever posted (I actually have three started, but can't seem to gather the courage to post them.) THanks again! Ez
wicked pretense chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
Sweet. Very sweet. I enjoyed this story very much, so thanks. Yeah, I know, my automatic response to a great story is "Thanks." Ah well, that's just me I suppose.

Kate

P.S.- Care to write a sequel? *Grins Impishly*
wicked pretense chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
You've got me in stitches, you really do. Didn't I promise I'd come read this and review? ;o)

Kate
cosmo-queen chapter 7 . 7/20/2003
Very good story. This was well-written and everything just flowed well so that the ending was really pleasant. Good work. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Jeanne chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
I just love happy endings! Poor Sev, it's about time he gets the girl. Lovely story, thanks.
DarkFirePR chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
Hey, a sequel is in order. I can hear the crouds asking for one. And I'm leading them. ;P