Reviews for You've Got to Use Silver
Guest chapter 61 . 11/24/2022
Dearest Santa I wish to see the main pair holding hands by end of 2023, no I change my mind o wish to see the main pair kissing by end of 2023. Yes dearest Santa is 2023, not 2022. I can wait, yes another year is fine, and yes just kissing is fine, that’s the best she can handle anyway and yes I am referring to the main pair that is tagged in the summary and I promise I be a gooooood reader :]
Guest chapter 61 . 10/23/2022
Does the speed up include the main pair holding hands? We do need a closet scene or a vampire Prince sweeping the petite Princess away from him!
ChrisRoad chapter 59 . 10/23/2022
god i love the concept of the cottage being just jaune and weiss sharing a house. Praying they move in together someday... someday.
ChrisRoad chapter 54 . 10/23/2022
They just missed a huge opportunity to bring the price down even further with the mention of the vampire attack. There being a threat of being murdered in your sleep by a vampire is usually accounted for when it comes to property value.
ChrisRoad chapter 48 . 10/23/2022
Soooo we not gonna bring up the blatant allowance of slavery to ozpin? including the mistreatment of them by government officials?
ChrisRoad chapter 42 . 10/22/2022
God i love alt forms man.
ChrisRoad chapter 39 . 10/21/2022
I trust port with my life honestly. Please don't betray me.
ChrisRoad chapter 37 . 10/21/2022
Bag of holding, worth 100% no regrets.
ChrisRoad chapter 36 . 10/21/2022
i'm... confused. Was this a dragon, or a TW3 wyvern. Because if it was the latter, then it was way too strong. If it was the former though, then i can understand.
ChrisRoad chapter 32 . 10/21/2022
Not even finished with the chapter yet, but god damn i love dragon abilities like what yang has. That shit is so cool, i wonder what the stats are.
ChrisRoad chapter 31 . 10/21/2022
Could just make round trips. Get a ton of loot, go back to base, restock, go back and get more. No reason to leave a tonne of valuables there.
ChrisRoad chapter 30 . 10/21/2022
Infusion is honestly a crazy ability, potentially OP depending on what kind of materials use. Like, imagine a dragon's tooth or claw, or any mythical beast. I'd love to see that
ChrisRoad chapter 29 . 10/21/2022
A vampire in the rempnants of a plauge ridden village... a vapirism plauge? please be so
DoctorSurgeon chapter 4 . 10/17/2022
So I'm guessing that a lot of these earlier chapters have either been revised or rewritten, because somethings quite frankly make absolutely no sense.

Jaunes whole motive for going to Beacon is for the chance to impress the king and become a knight, something that he dreams of and idolizes. Yet, the second he arrives in Vale he just starts to introduce himself as a knight to anyone he meets. Despite not having been knighted or any mention of that being his "Class". Its your world and you absolutely have the right to make it however you want, but it feels like this would be some sort of identity theft or impersonation and you would be punished for.

As the chapters continue the only time knights are being mentioned is when Jaune is critiquing them and generally speaking bad about them. Why would he want to become a knight if he has literally said nothing good or redeeming about them?

I really enjoy this story, but these inconsistencies make it very hard to read and also makes Jaune sound like a hypocrite.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2022