Reviews for True Heir of Godric Gryffindor Book 1: Master of the Sword
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 1 . 6/25
Thank god I looked at your profile before reading this.

You've already abandoned this series and started another. You're a waste of space. Delete this.
naruto chapter 37 . 6/15
great story so far keep it up
GrandmasterAzrael chapter 4 . 5/26
great stuff so far man really liking your overall style
Tenjo chapter 37 . 5/25
I don’t love the story, but I do like it, and that’s good enough for me.
Concolor44 chapter 37 . 5/23
I like your plot. That DAPHNE became the Kitsune animagus was a pleasant surprise. Harry's already overpowered enough without that.

Your lack of a beta is fairly obvious, but I don't let it get in the way of the story. Usually.

Heading off to look up the sequel.
BillBrink chapter 37 . 5/7
Delightful and entertaining! This was a great effort for your first work. Thanks for sharing it.
Hank1967 chapter 37 . 4/11
Nicely done! I really enjoyed your version of Harry's third year. I like how you inserted Daphne into Harry's life and how you took care of the Sirius issue. I'm looking forward to seeing what you cook up next!
Hank1967 chapter 35 . 4/11
Great job solving the Sirius Black issue! Loved it!
Hank1967 chapter 34 . 4/10
Great job setting up Peter Pettigrew! Well thought out chapter!
Hank1967 chapter 33 . 4/10
That was funny bringing in an Anime Animagus! Nice idea!
Hank1967 chapter 26 . 4/10
Interesting chapter! I like how you've moved the chess pieces around quite a bit. I like to see fanfics that are more original and less canon. After all, I've already read the canon; no need to read it again...
Hank1967 chapter 23 . 4/10
Cool chapter - love seeing Harry room with Gred and Forge... Should be entertaining!
Hank1967 chapter 22 . 4/10
Great job re-working the Boggart scene!
Hank1967 chapter 21 . 4/10
Very nice story! I like how you've developed all of the Greengrasses and Tracy. You've made them quite likable characters. I also like how you are developing Harry and Daphne's relationship. Excellent job with that! That last scene with Malfoy was hilarious! Great job!
TheFloristFriar chapter 19 . 2/3
How was Ginny in Hogsmeade as a second year?