Reviews for My Story
Awsome fight scene and dialouge! Can't wait to see the next part! :)
Anonynous chapter 59 . 5/31
Question: After you complete your story, what are you going to write next or what plans do you have after? Just curious. ;)
Anomynous chapter 51 . 4/16
Good to see the afterglow from the previous chapter in the introduction! Hope to see more soon!
Anomynous chapter 50 . 4/11
YESH! Ze moment I've been waiting for! Could use a bit more detail on the "moment", but still good!
Sigmar chapter 49 . 4/7
i know exactly why the rating is getting upped. knowing everything that's happened, she really has earned it.
Anomynous chapter 47 . 3/31
Honestly, I have to agree. There's been a lot of focus on the negativity lately, and I think it is great if we focus more on the positive instead of predicting our doomsday.

That said, hope to see more soon! :)
Anomynous chapter 46 . 3/28
Hope to see more from you in the future! :)
Rainbowhawk1993 chapter 37 . 3/23
A flame whip, very handy.
Anomynous chapter 43 . 3/9
A bit different, but it's pretty good so far! :)
Ozreus chapter 27 . 3/4
I think my favorite parts are the in-between parts (practicing your spells, interactions between the party, etc) you handle and write those very well! Never got that chest open :S excited to see what it is!
Ozreus chapter 24 . 3/3
Go Mahalia! None of my OC's ever were going to be the Red Prince's slaves either, great chapter!
Anomynous chapter 42 . 3/2
I hope to see the next chapter!
Aparima chapter 41 . 2/25
Can't wait to see what you've planned next !
You're doing great man, keep it up! :)
Aparima chapter 38 . 2/9
Great and interesting as usual, the combat scenes were well written. I really love combats in the game but to imagine how it truly works and to describe it is difficult, because it can get messy really fast what with the incredible spells and skills of everyone.

I like the apparition of Beast, and I find it more interesting to have him follow his plan and not simply die along the way. Maybe we'll get to see Lohse and Fane as well ? And I am curious to see how it's gonna play out in the Nameless Isle. Can't wait to be there !

I love the part where Ifan discovers what he's truly done. I hope you'll get to write more about it in the next chapter.

I can't truly say about your AU ideas. This story seems ambitious already. I like the idea of maybe having a side-story alongside this one, which focuses more on the alternative characters and their thoughts ?

Good luck getting to the end of the Driftwood arc !