Reviews for For the Love of an Elf
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Well, the sex scene was good enough. You don't need to worry, nothing must be changed
DemeRain chapter 34 . 9/4/2012
This is one hell of an emotional roller-coaster. I literally cried with these characters. I cannot thank you enough for this and I am so happy this has an ending. I was worried for a while there that I'd never know how this was to play out. Thank you!
Idril Ar-Feiniel chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
I do not normally read slash, but on occasion I do. You have a talent (though I do admit to have skipped the more shall I say explicit parts.) The ending got me choked up honest! I may very well go and read some more of your stories.
Girlie G chapter 34 . 9/5/2007
This story...i mean wow. it was amazing! really. great job!
daiongmyoji sirius chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
i love it! i love slash though! there's so much angst.. i cried when i was reading chapter 11-12 because i thought haldir was actually going to die.. well, i also love Elrond/Erestor finally! they happy for eternity.. keep writing some more fictions though! i like your fictions..
Ecthelion chapter 27 . 3/11/2005
It started out with such promise!... but then it devolved into banal and lamely written high school angst scenes. And it was the same thing over and over and over. I gave up half way through because it was pretty much the same annoying chapter written over and over and over again. Yawn.
TA Salmalin chapter 34 . 11/18/2004
Very angsty. Very nice. Rhyden is deliciously evil; boy, when elves switch sides, they really go all the way, don't they? I am a big Glorfindel/Ecthelion shipper, but this was just so sweet. Your use of flashbacks is excellent, it works well to explain the background without slowing down the story. I really enjoyed reading this.
God chapter 34 . 11/7/2004
WOW. THAT WAS WEIRD ok it's 1.10am and i just read that all the bloody way thru and bloody hell that was an odd odd story: HOW many times do ppl die n come back in this? jesus love u need to do a nice one-shot now, u crazy person! great story well done.
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 24 . 7/31/2004
Sexy...
Pie-12th chapter 34 . 7/6/2004
Finally! The end! -sob- Yay! First Haldir/Glorfindel fic I've read, and it's definently got me wanting more. Hee! Slashy slashy! Over all a very good story, even though some parts were a bit repetitive. But I loved it still. -happy sigh- I go to read more ficcies now. keep writing or I might have to throw sharp things at you. If you write more, I'll give you cookies! Cookies for you! Write!
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This story has always amazed me.
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Wow. This story had me spending the whole night awake, trying to finish it before daybreak! THough I failed...;) This is a powerful piece. You so easily lay out the emotions for us, and the emotional intensity had me by the edge of my seat. I mean, wow. The emotional ride was incredible. You had me in tears, and my heart was wrenching in many places. And boy, I love your version of Erestor. I had never seen him portrayed that way before, and it is absolutely delightful. I love all of your characters, plus the story, etc. Thank you for a wonderful story. Please write more fics! I personally dig Legolas/Haldir pairing and think Legolas and ARagorn are REALLY just friends, but your story made me approve of certain Haldir/Glorfindel pairings too. ;) Please continue to write, and excellent job on this fic!
Renee101 chapter 29 . 6/14/2004
this is so sad! it made me cry! you are doing a wonderful job, keep it up.
blah chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
HALDIR AND GORFINDEL MURDERER!
Nobody chapter 34 . 5/22/2004
*slaps forehead in annoyance*
Not another slash! Puh-leese write something worthwhile.
Do you like, not have any respect at all for the lotr characters? I mean, Glorfindel and Haldir together? Uh, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT?
It isn't kool or anything, its sick and wrong! Why do ppl write slashes anyway? They're just like, EWW!