Reviews for Stupid Cupid
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
One of the best stories I've read!
Do write more
Guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I LOVED IT! nice fic make more of these 2 Plz! ;)
truth guy chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Um you kinda just made everyone attack Angela for no reason. I mean she went there just to talk to erase not to insult videl but she was called a bitch and slut when video was the one who kinda started it. So pretty much Angela was just bullied here.
Mirai trunks chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
"What do you want?"

"Good day! This is Jamie from the UK, and I just wanted to say I had to send recognition to the ones named Goten and Trunks," chirped a wild voice.

"Who the hell is this, and why are you thanking the brats?"

"No need to get your knickers in a twist mate," the little boy said. "Well send my regards to the two as you refer as 'brats.' By the way, may I ask who this is?"

Vegeta smirked cockily, "King of all Saiyan's."

"Bloody hell?! You're the crazy chicken man who thinks he rules over a planet. Big fan of your pink shirt, wait tell my friends hear that I've talked to you. Ta ta!"

Click.

Vegeta stared blankly at the phone and burned up with an angry face. "Those. Infernal. Brats. Will. PAY!"

Funniest damn thing ever. Great great job with the story
LovelySheree chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
... This. Was. Amazing! Please make a sequel! Please!
LovelySheree chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
You do a great job at these! They're always funny! Keep it up!
LovelySheree chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I'm reviewing... Hello... This story is funny... and uhhhh... ummm and it's good?
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I like Mel now
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I loooovvvee Vegeta. I HATE MEL!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Cool
VidelxGohan duh chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
LOL! I WUV Charlie's Angles! I've seen the pg-13 one and the unrated one. The unrated ones's my favourite. I like the tomboyish red head.
SeriouslyobbsessedGohanlover chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I personally dont give a flying shitty hoot in hell damn. And other just make it good or i'll get MY(that's right, he's all mine!) Gohan and have him kick your sorry ass to new namek and back!
18katrina chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
i totally love the story! Please make more!
Victor Hawlet chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
This was a very Awesome story! I Hope you write many more like it!
TheGunshot500 chapter 14 . 2/6/2010