Reviews for And Everything Nice
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aww, cute. MOMO and Ziggy are so adorable together. It was refreshing to see Cherenkov, too, since he’s not a popular character in fanfiction. Character portrayals for the rest of the Elsa crew were very good, too (I loved Matthews’ reaction to MOMO’s cookies), and the Shion/Allen implications were sweet. Very adorable one-shot.
Reika Itsumi chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Awe! this was a cute story, even with out Jr.! I loved it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future!
Rubedo's Dragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This was such an amazing fic! It was so bubbly and cute! I could practically hear the twinkling music in the back ground. It was so sweet. And parts of it were very funny. MOMO and Ziggy's relationship has to be one of my favorite aspects of the game. And you did an excellent job with the other characters too. Especially the scene with Allen and Captain Matthews. Really nice job.
MOMO1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
First of all, I loved this story. However, Realians do eat food. It says that in one of the first scenes with MOMO in episode I. So saying that MOMO couldn't eat cookies wouldn't be true. I still think the story rocks anyway, though. Great work.
100-series chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
This is such a sweet fic _ I really like it. The depiction of MOMO and Ziggy's relationship managed to be like a young girl and father without making MOMO seem too immature, which is not easy to do. So congrats! (Too bad Jr. hadn't joined up at this point. I bet he'd kill for some MOMO-made cookies.)
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Analyzing fanfiction...

HOLY FREAKIN' BANANAS! (I'm sick, so I tend to go crazy at random intervals) This fanfiction has every element of a good story in it! "Aw, come on, kid, don't stand there and look at me with those big eyes. Whadaya want?" I love that line. Captain Matthews is funny. And the last part was sweet...if only I could write something so original. *sighs* Okay, so...lovely! Going to bed now *coughs uncontrollably* This fic really cheered me up...thanks!
Shigan chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Life's little whims, even for the non-living ones.

it's a praise worthy short-piece you have written, in a scarcely written field. You picture MOMO's thoughts well and fitting as for the other crew's thoughts and opinions.

And of course, there is nothing like Cookies to bring the living and machines to understanding yes? Maybe Neo should have thought of that... :D
Chizuru chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Loved it. Keep it up!
Ziggy X MOMO.. gotta love'em.
Sakura no Miko chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
*blink*
Oh, dear, I feel stupid. I finally remembered who "Ziggy" was...
But what a cut story! They really are sweet together...
Phuq chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Aw... ph33r the uber-kawaiiness(and ph33r my abilty to butcher three languages simulktaniously!)

Oh, and you might want to move this from Misc section into the Xengears section, because that is where everyone's posting Xenosaga fics now.
Vertigo Ambrosia chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Aww...That was really sweet. _ I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves how Ziggy and MOMO are together.
Tidiku chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
No dont stop writing i loved it. You are 1 of the few Xenosaga writers so keep it up it was excellent
Stealiana chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I don't even know where to begin! This was so fantastic! I was looking for a nice, heartwarming Xenosaga fic (having just finished the game I'm entering withdrawl) and you most certainly delivered! The characters were captured perfectly; you portrayed them really well! It was the little details you added that made this really excellent. Particularly since this was coming from MOMO, that made the fic really funny in parts! And then of course, the ending with Ziggy... I could picture that happening. I happen to agree wholeheartedly with you about MOMO and Ziggy - my favorite scenes are when the two are together. Once again, EXCELLENT JOB!
miss toad chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Ahem, favourite lines (though please don't ask me why, eek)

...looking at the choices as if he was decided how he would die.

“MOMO! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

A thermal scan revealed no such thing so she relaxed...

Utterly fantastic! Amazing characterization, very, very sweet. Entirely cute, really. I agree, MOMO and Ziggy -are-, at least, two of the cutest characters I've yet to encounter. Again, the characterization was superb, the writing style just great, I loved it.
dirtnapping chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
That was soo Kawaii!

I think they're all cute though, the Realians and the cute cyborg Ziggy-chan..

Doesn't he remind you of a blue-eyed Seifer?

And KOS-MOS is my fav character besides Ziggurat 8

Keep up the good work! _

NAA