Reviews for Amor Vincit Omnia
hhrforever chapter 5 . 5/16
Very cute story
Majerus chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
*claps* well done, nice finish.
Majerus chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Good Stuff! Really captured the characters.
Majerus chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Decent, again straight forward, just laying the groundwork but necessary.
Majerus chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Really good, straight forward but the emotions are clear and felt.
Majerus chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Whew! Had me scared for a sec!
Runecutter chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
No words needed *sniff* Soooo beautiful!
Runecutter chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Okay... not quite so moving and deeply emotional like the first few chapters, but it's really a great step forward inside the narration... And it feels wonderful to see them coming back together so .. well ... easily.
It's a relief that Ron can tell it wasn#t meant to be, maybe his family will be able to learn this little tidbit too and those breaks will mend with time too... Hey, Ginny could laugh about "losing" Harry, what did Molly really loose? An cheap and easy way to push her slightly clutching youngest son off to a caring wife that would keep him on his toes? Yeah great reason to want them married... But when i look on the publishing date of this story and think that DH did not come out until 2007 you've made some damned good guesses on what might be the constellations in the end and i guess this kind of conflict WAS to come. Even when Hermione would choose Harry without hesitating :) One heart was always doomed to take pain out of it... Or ginny or whatever ;)
Runecutter chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Astonishingly mature and adult behavior for the situation and the feelings it must have brought with it... yet they still think and feel and live parallel to another, never meeting, never crossing.. .not able to mend the fences... ouch.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Dun dun Dunnnnnn... that went actually better than might have been expected... nobody was (physically) hurt, no house needs reconstruction, nobody will have to appear before the wizarding court for this... might have all been worse... what about the "legendary Weasley temper"?

But it really, honestly, completelly is an awful decision to make in a moment which couldn't have been chosen to be more unfitting for this... Oh, i agree with Hermione's thought that marrying Ron when she knows she never can love him like another man and forcing them both into a long miserable life as only half joint couple would be indefinitely worse and cause three people to go through hell, but it still is not the nicest thing to say to your almost husband directly before the vows should have been spoken. To say it clearly: it sucks, even when it's the right thing to do!

But of course that's not your fault as writer, but your characters mistake.. had they been more honest earlier on this would not have needed to happen... and at least there's no phoenix giving the veto of the heavenly powers and magic itself like other stories have presented as last ditch change ;)

I'm happy about how this turned out and i'm curious how they will resolve it with their families (and almost-family)...
Runecutter chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Whow that... that's good. Maybe not worldshattering brilliant, but you get your point around and tell their emotions in a believable way, a convincing way. It's like you're really there and besides them when they find out how they really feel.

It's not a brand new twist to the plot, but it's a nice and solid way to share the message and feels good.

The only thing i hate in it is the annoying song quotes. As if life had an soundtrack written in between the lines. Get rid of it and this is well written without undue glamour, attention seeking and overly dramatic effects!
happylady chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
That was so beauiful, I loved it

So post more soon

Until next time

happylady chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I just found this wonderful story and I love it.

almac1991 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
forever...that was a beautiful ending. i love it!
Hermione Potter 4ever chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
OMG I love this so far I just wanted to say something before I go and read on

~*Two men and the woman they both loved, three best friends whose relationship was crumbling to dust around them, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, the Dream Team…*~

I love that

I think that is awesome I think that is a great way of putting it

Keep writing

I'm leaveing to go finish wat there is to read