Reviews for Letting Go
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aw, I love this. I really like how proud of his daughter Ephram is, and Kaylee is adorable.
mille libri chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was perfect. The tone is spot-on and fits the universe to a T, and the view of Kaylee through her father's eyes makes me want to go dig out my DVDs and watch the show again.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, my. This is just how I always imagined Kaylee at home: big family, doting father who lets her go with love and reluctance - even to putting Mal in the hot seat before he lets her go. It was so fairytale warm and yet so real, and you learned so much about them all in so few words. Thank you.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this story. A look into Kaylee's past after she got the job from her father's perspective. Very different. And it's one of my favorites now. "You couldn't talk a lick of sense into a girl in love." So true!
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
What a great way to give Kaylee more background. And how her father feels about her leaving. I really feel like this is how it happened. You write so descriptively. It's truly amazing.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I write fanfiction because I like to fill in the gaps, to know the in-between stories and work out the thoughts of the characters. From what I've read, it looks like you often come from that same position. This is another scene we don't see in the show that feels so much like it fits that there's no need for me to fanfic about it...the scene has been done properly.

I love Kaylee's dad: how proud he is of his girl, how protective and supportive. And that last line was just perfect.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Oh... aww! That was so sweet and sad and touching. Loved it. Eexcellent writing once again. :D *click to favs!*

Seriously, I hope you're not tired of me and my reviews yet... *wince*

Red Bess Rackham
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wonderful! A story about Kaylee's family and her goodbyes to people that she loves and will very seldom ever see again. Very sweet.
reclariant chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh, wow. This could *be* Kaylee. Her dad's just the sort she must have had to be who she is. Your language in this is really good, too- not so heavy on the 'firefly-isms' to make it cringeworthy, while definitely staying in the 'verse. Great work!
B chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
A really sweetly written missing moment. Nice job!
Sonya chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Oh, wow, loved this one. It's such a bittersweet little picture of Kaylee's life pre-Firefly and telling it from her dad's POV was a stroke of pure brilliance on your part. Wonderful little story, I highly enjoyed it! :)
sersi chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Very nice story. I'm starting to think that Firefly fans are the most articulate - LOL! - and know how to tell a good story.
FireflyFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Nice job! Very well written and interesting.
BTVSGoddess chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
EXCELLENT first chapter. I love stories involving Kaylee. Keep up the great work and please UPDATE SOON!
BK the irregular chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
*snif* Lovely story. Brain's fried, or I'd have more detailed commentary ... but I love it.