Reviews for Chasing Rabbits
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
(Oh my god this fanfic is a decade old. That's cool 0.0)

Even though these words will have no meaning and will probably never be read, I'll still review. The simple act of replying brightens my mood.

I smiled after I read the closing sentence. That should describe the quality of this fic in a million ways. :3
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Huh. I never saw Hige as the beta wolf, really. Kiba didn't seem to rely on him as much as he did Tsume, he didn't have that deep, martial bond with him, you know? And besides, when the pack lost Kiba, Hige and Toboe wanted to give up and go home, but Tsume kept them all together. He acted in command in Kiba's absence.

(Plus, well, he was the last wolf that Kiba depended on.)

But I digress. This story was beautiful, I liked that you brought Alice into it, and I loved the sense of pack and family that it had. Thank you.
eyes-of-the-wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2005 that was wonderful. The tone, the theme...brilliant.
FireJewl chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Very good..I liked it a lot. Where did you get the idea? That's something I never would have thought of...Tell me, do you plan on continuing? If so, I can't wait!
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I want to thank you for giving me the first good Wolf's Rain fic I've found out of twelve pages of . . . exceedingly frightening crap.

Only one thing I disagree with: Tsume seems to have secured himself as beta already. But that's just me.
Tsukinoko1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Very cute, you should write more Wolf's Rain fics! I like TsumeToboe cuteness.
ryrahd chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
How very splendidly cute! I like the pseudo innocence of this fic. And I also like the little wolf details that you put it, like the hierarchial system. Nice! _
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This is a really excellent fic. Very... wolfy. _ (For lack of a better word...) Well, I guess what I meant is that it captures the feeling of the series very well. The disjointed-ness in the beginning was very interesting. His dream, too. And I loved the parallels you drew between Alice and the wolves.
This story seriously deserves more reviews! Good job, anyways! _
Yami no Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Oh wow. *_* Impressive. I'm surprised no one else has read this fic or bothered to review it. I love your whole take on Tsume, and the way he thinks. It's also cute how you portray Toboe and everyone else. We need more fans of Wolf's Rain to write cool fics like this one.