Reviews for When Pain Brings Happiness
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I'm so sad that this wonderful story is unfinished. I really enjoyed it even with poor Kagome going through such a horrible experience. I also agree that Kagome is a strong woman and wouldn't let something like that destroy her. And let's not forget our yummy demon lord. I've really enjoyed how you have written him and wish you would come back to this story. Even if his name is misspelt.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
in my opinion you did great Jakin got what was coming to him. after all i just love Rin-chan's outlook on life. she is such a sweet child and she deserves to be treated right.
Anime-Angel-Seza chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Even though I noticed others have mentioned, but being German myself, I am well aware that you have written good morning in German and not Japanese. I strongly suggest that you keep a Japanese-English Dictionary nearby; it would help you greatly.

Another point to note; yes I did know all that as that is basic stuff I learn at school for Japanese class. Also, you only have the definition of Sessho, but I can go even further and tell you that Sesshomaru means 'killing perfection' as that has been stated at least once in both anime and manga. Let's just say that his mother is a very scary woman.

While I'm at it, I'll also mention that you shouldn't write such big paragraphs like that; I'm constantly loosing my place and it kind of gives me a headache. Perhaps you need a normal English dictionary beside you because, even though I don't want to sound totally mean; your grammar, spelling and punctuation are shocking. Though not as bad as most I've seen, it still confuses me and makes me want to edit it. I strongly recommend going over your work before posting it, many, many times to make sure you have got it right.

I might as well mention that you should learn how to structure a story so as not to cause those massive paragraphs. Also, even though she isn't afraid of him, I doubt that Kagome would have the balls to call Sesshomaru a peeping tom. I'm sorry, but no matter how steely your balls are; you do not call Sesshomaru a peeping tom even if you are a made up character.

Despite all that I have said, I adore the plot of the story and where it is headed

p.s. it is 'wench' not 'wrench' as wrench is a tool.

Seza
chiharu the beast chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
do you have a japanese traslator? don't be offened i was just wondering did you mean for good morning to be in german because ohayo goizaimasu is japanese for good morning or just ohayo to be informal
Princess Drekula chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

estelin chapter 17 . 10/8/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
Sakiko-Kiyoshi chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
i love this its great please update soon!
Black Light Brightness chapter 17 . 7/17/2009
I like this story allot but you should know that there are a few spelling errors in the story. some people don't like to be corrected but if you want to know what they are just tell me in a reply and i can point them out for you. _ anyways... the story is really good. even though the chapters are short they give you enough information. they could be longer and more descriptive but they don't have to be. you are getting your thoughts across very well! _

-GREAT JOB

-Keep Writing

-Black Light
Koshivuh chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
Hope you update soon, good chapter.
Koshivuh chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
When did Kagome give him his other arm? I don't remember that ever happening.
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
I'd rather she didn't get raped. But, of course, it's your story. Do with it what you will.
Koshivuh chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I really like this so far. I just want you to know, that the Tenseiga can't kill, it brings things back to life. Other than that, you seem good :]
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
Ok, question: If Kagome could stop Sesshy in her sleep, why couldn't she keep Naraku back?
Azumigurl chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
interesting...
kimbi chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
how can u let her be raped!