Reviews for The Sight
saphiredragon013 chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
wow this is an awesome fic. u should create more like this. maybe something to do with vampires or demons or angels. anyways good job
ME chapter 17 . 9/5/2003
BETTER! _ I LIKE THIS END!
Sillie chapter 17 . 9/5/2003
That was really cute! _ I love happy endings!
neo-chan chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
i feel so bad for saying this but... i don't know if i liked the end. the rest of the story was much better. i'm so sorry! oh i feel so bad now... *sigh* i still love you, hun!
IxiVulpix chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
PERFECT ENDING! That was a excellent chapter to tie up the whole story. Now you have time to work on ur beyblade fic...*hint hint* ;) Good job.
IxiVulpix chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
The sad Blue Demonwith problems to log in chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
Such a swwet story! I loved it! continue writing Yamachis bcoz there's not enough Yamachis in the world! I've been followin your fic since the beginning, and I just loved it! I cried when taichi died! gon on with your work, and I'll go on with mine(Yamachis too, I love it)
Redrum chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
An adrupt ending, but cute none the less.
Sillie chapter 16 . 8/29/2003
O.o *is to chocked to say anything*
IxiVulpix chapter 16 . 8/25/2003
WAH! *cries* WHY DID YOU KILL TAI?

Kali: o_0 Forgive her, she's insane.

But seriously, I've loved this story forever. Sad you're going to end it. Please update though. I love it!
neo-chan chapter 16 . 8/25/2003
*glares* if you kill taichi i'll... i'll... *cries*

plz update sooner than you did before ;; k hun? this chapter was very good though!
nEo-cHaNyou know mei'm lazy chapter 15 . 6/15/2003
do you know how much i love this story? actually, you probably do by now -_-;;

continue soon ok? soon soon soon! i can't wait for the next chapter, i am SO dying to see what happens!
Sillie chapter 15 . 6/15/2003
BWa! Taichi can't die! He's to cute! *hugs Tai* 0_o euh.. anyway, great chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
The sad Blue Demon chapter 15 . 6/15/2003
FOR HEAVENS SAKE DON'T KILL TAI!

anyway...update soon and godd luck
IxiVulpixtoo lazy to sign in chapter 15 . 6/14/2003
Dude, this story is so cool! Like I said b4, I love it! BUT YOU CANNOT LET TAICHI DIE! HE"S TOO CUTE! MATT AND HIM ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER FOR HIM TO DIE!

Ryamon:Forgive her, she's a bit loony...

SHUT UP! but seriously, it can't end this way.

Ryamon: hey, IV. He said there was about 2-3 more chapters! DUH!

oh...right. *cheesy smile* I love stuff about the supernatural like ghosts and magic. Which is another reason this story rox. It's like an exciting version of the sixth sense.

Ryamon: and that was a boring movie. So she means this is so good.

I can speak for myself thanx Ryamon. Anywayz, update soon!