Reviews for Beltane Fires
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
Merry Meet! Wow. Very beautiful story. Very nicely written.

Blessed be! :)
ElvenDestiny chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Lovely story, i really enjoyed it. One question, Navaer is farewell in what language...?

ElveNDestiNy
Josette Choiseul chapter 10 . 4/23/2003
Totally great way to end the story! I loved it! You are such a talented author! I almost miss getting to read this, but I loved the way you ended it. will look for more of your work!

Namaarie, Nione Lasgalen
shadow-fae chapter 10 . 4/22/2003
mm

i loved your story and thankfully its not another legomance dont get me wrong i love him to death but its good to read bout some one diferent and although it ended on a semi sad note it was really well done!

mp and bb

shadow
Mija chapter 10 . 4/21/2003
Merry Meet, I just thought I'd say hello and tell you that I enjoyed your story. Nicely written.

It's nice to see that you've written about the craft in such a wonderful way. There are so many people out there that are misinformed and ignorant about it. I can't tell you how many stories I've seen that read like something out of a horror novel. Thank you very much for writining this.

Blessed Be,

Mija
Cailen chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Hehe, Salisbury does have taxi's :-) Its actually not a village, but a rather large city.
Cailen chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Cara,

Just wanted to let you know that you just can't walk up the boulders at stonehenge. They are actually roped off. I was there last summer and I had to stand about 30 feet from them.

This information doesn't really matter for your story, but I thought that you might like to know that.

Cailen

PS

I'm really enjoying your story. Keep up the good work.
Josette Choiseul chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
omg.

that was so sad! i can't believe she left. she will be back right? i mean, they obviously like each other. But wait, I remember something about Elrond having a vision about her in GREEN robes. So she has to come back around the time of the Beltane Fires, correct?

Ha! I am smart!

Namaarie, Nione
Orangeblossom Took1 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
Very romantic. Cool. I look forward to more. : )
Moose4 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
Merry Meet!

Wow, this story keeps getting better and better! Everyone in the room here with me keeps looking at me odd when I laugh or cheer for Shannon lol Thats okay, though, it's worth it. Please, write more soon! I love this!

Blessed Be!
Josette Choiseul chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
I totally loved it!

And how did I know that you would make Rond and Shannon kiss? I am smart!

This is getting so interesting! I just can't wait for more!
Josette Choiseul chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
I love your story. It is so cool. I really like when people are so open about Wicca. My sister is Wiccan, and my mom and dad, and my brother and other sister all look down on her for it. I hate when they do. If anything, I love my sister more. She was never happy having to practice our religion. I am happy for her, and I enjoy talking to her, especially about her life. I thank you for writing this fic. You have written it very well so far, and I can't wait for more (if you choose for there to be)

Please continue!

Namaarie, Nione
BeeJang chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
This is good. However, can you put more paragraph? I think it is faster and a lot easier to read.
Liasmani chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Great story. Hope things get better for Shannon. Looking forward in reading more.
Moose4 chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Merry Meet!

Your story caught my attention and held it! It is wonderful. Please, write more soon!

Blessed Be