Reviews for The Mantle
I’m really enjoying the story so far. I always liked the idea of Blaze and Silver meeting at a young age. It’s sad how neither one of them really knows for sure how old they are. What’s even sadder is the fact of silver doesn’t know for sure if he’s a hedgehog. Times must be rough for them.
It has begun
IHeartSonAmy chapter 2 . 10/6
Oh, this is starting to get intriguing. Especially since they both know the other exists now. This was a really great chapter.

You had some great world building to set a very post-apocalyptic atmosphere, and the way Blaze was really cautious and reserved only added to that effect.

It was really interesting to see her inner thoughts regarding the 'angel' and how her mind was instantly drawn to how different the two of them were despite being raised in the same world. I'm excited to see you develop that further as the story goes on!

Also, I don't know why but I found Silver talking out loud to motivate himself so unintentionally funny and 100% something he would be extra enough to do.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this. Thanks for sharing!
I love the story so far. I especially love that Blaze thinks she is a demoness and Silver an angel. Blaze is both wonderfully innocent and morbid at the same time. But I have to say, can you make Silver a little less cheesy
Keep writing. Please
IHeartSonAmy chapter 1 . 9/30
Again, I find myself completely mesmerised by how beautiful you're writing is! The intricate detail with which you handled Blaze's thoughts throughout this whole piece were so on point and I really liked the concept of them being polar opposites (angel/demon etc)
I think this is a great foundation to explore and expand on this world you've created (if you ever wanted to that is) and I for one am super inspired by your ideas here.
Thanks for sharing!