Reviews for Sinners, Saints, and Saviors
CSColifer Fan chapter 16 . 2/8
Great story. How I wished this had actually happened. Thanks for writing it.
Phenomenal! The way too end the story and best way to begin a review. Great alternative story, well written, with great idea development. Beautiful!
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 1/9
I’m thrilled to see everyone so happy. Henry is content. Emma and Killian are dearly in love. There may be more challenges ahead of them but they are together, thinking of marriage and children. Isn’t that wonderful?

Thank you so much for this story, it was very good. Several big surprises and excellent characters throughout, I really enjoyed it. I hope you can write again for Captain Swan.
Gremlinalaw chapter 17 . 1/9
This was so goodI loved the twist(s) on the curse and how you resolved everything. I selfishly hope you never stop writing CS stories, because I love them and can’t wait for your next MC!
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 1/6
This is good, thanks for including the transition for Emma. She’s happy and glad she broke the curse and she loves Killian but she needs a moment to be herself. It wouldn’t be accurate without Emma thinking about what has happened, and without Killian acknowledging her life as Savior. I appreciated what David said to Emma, she can fight for True Love.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 1/4
Neal and his pep talk were excellent! Including him and giving him the important role of helping Emma has been a lovely part of the story. He and Emma can be friends now. I also like Emma’s process of understanding and accepting her feelings for Killian, as priest and pirate and then realizing she has to stop separating one from the other. He is the same man and she fell in love with him. That was important. That made the next kiss the kiss that brought the Captain back. This was a great chapter!
Ness fan 01 chapter 16 . 1/3
I’m glad you ended this with them making plans for their future. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this story. I truly appreciate it.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 16 . 1/3
Loved this from beginning to end. Although never a fan of Neal - it was nice to see him in a positive light for a change. Thank you so much for all your hard work on it. And thanks for the perfect ending.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 16 . 1/3
Thanks for this closing chapter. I had a feeling it was at the end with last chapter. It would have been good there but I enjoyed this ending with a taste of their happy beginning.
Lastflowersfall chapter 16 . 1/3
Bravo! Fantastic read...Thank You!
Godschildtweety chapter 16 . 1/3
Great ending
Arwen4eva chapter 16 . 1/3
Love, love, love, love, LOVE! Thank you so much for writing this!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 15 . 1/2
I dont blame Emma for being scared and overwhelmed with everything now that the curse is over. But I'm glad she had a good talk with her parents and that she didn't put what she and Killian have behind her with the curse broken.
Godschildtweety chapter 15 . 1/2
Wow
Ness fan 01 chapter 14 . 1/1
I’m glad Neal set her straight and she had the courage to follow through. I like the description of Hook getting his swagger back. Can’t wait to hear the reactions of everyone to him in a priest’s robes.